Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
My bet's on Eve. Annie's cult story would be enough by itself and the latinas just aren't enough of an entity to be meaningful.
iirc they're supposed to be the 'evil choice' in the Judith story?

Reactions: McSlut

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
My bet's on Eve. Annie's cult story would be enough by itself and the latinas just aren't enough of an entity to be meaningful.
That was actually my point as well. Eve is the only one who doesn't have a somewhat predefined story. For every other schoolgirl it's somewhat clear where things are going, but for Eve there's nothing until now. But who knows.

PS: I'd actually exclude Ronda as well, for the simple reason that having a black female athlete turning out to be male (and thus basically cheating in her competitions) would be really, really edgy.

Reactions: McSlut and Laziness

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Now's your time to shine EveIsMyWife!

Or it would be if you still called yourself that.
i'm forever team eve but she's getting her update now so i thought it's time to lobby for a new character whos an underdog right now

i don't have many suggestions to be honest though, i'd like to be surprised with eve's update. i guess i have a couple things i'd like to see though:

- i'd like her to be bi curious and have sex/a threesome with some other school girl (could be mia, judith, ronda or even one of the teachers.. i don't really care who but it would be great)
- i wanna see eve in more than just one outfit, her hoodie is great but it would be cool if sometime during the story she was wearing the outfit from her drawing that's in her backpack in the teacher update

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
i'm forever team eve but she's getting her update now so i thought it's time to lobby for a new character whos an underdog right now

i don't have many suggestions to be honest though, i'd like to be surprised with eve's update. i guess i have a couple thinks i'd like to see though:

- i'd like her to be bi curious and have sex/a threesome with some other school girl (could be mia, judith, ronda or even one of the teachers.. i don't really care who but it would be great)
- i wanna see eve in more than just one outfit, her hoodie is great but it would be cool if sometime during the story she was wearing the outfit from her drawing that's in her backpack in the teacher update
Doing the lords work.
Harold be his name. :p

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017

i don't have many suggestions to be honest though, i'd like to be surprised with eve's update. i guess i have a couple things i'd like to see though:

well,if Consuela ends up having her content added to Judith update,she will be surely voted on next poll...damn,that ass is something...

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
That was actually my point as well. Eve is the only one who doesn't have a somewhat predefined story. For every other schoolgirl it's somewhat clear where things are going, but for Eve there's nothing until now. But who knows.

PS: I'd actually exclude Ronda as well, for the simple reason that having a black female athlete turning out to be male (and thus basically cheating in her competitions) would be really, really edgy.
i seriously doubt eve is going to have a dick for two reasons

1. i told dc i would kill myself if eve turns out to be a trap and he said i shouldn't worry.
2. he said eve is getting her pregnancy in 0.19 and as far as i know traps can't get pregnant

Steve3444

Apr 8, 2019
i seriously doubt eve is going to have a dick for two reasons

1. i told dc i would kill myself if eve turns out to be a trap and he said i shouldn't worry.
2. he said eve is getting her pregnancy in 0.19 and as far as i know traps can't get pregnant
They can if you pick the other route

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Yes, if there's only one story that's certainly so. But there have at least been some hints that we may get two stories for one character. So you'd decide if you want that kind of content before you start and depending on that she'd be female or trap. DC talked about it long ago, Sploosh talked about it, too and now DC is announcing "varied story options" for her update? But we'll see. I'm personally happy either way.

Well that's certainly disappointing. I was looking forward to knocking her up, really hoping she dun actually have a penis. Traps are the worst.
There's certainly hope. DC said, that Eve wouldn't get her pregnancy yet, either but now she'll get it anyway. So we'll just have to wait until he's working on Annie's update and then we'll know.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Well that's certainly disappointing. I was looking forward to knocking her up, really hoping she dun actually have a penis. Traps are the worst.
my bet is also annie but that the cult updatei is going to be sort of like bible black and annie is female in her normal form but she is getting a dick attached to her during some sort of occult ritual and you can have sex with trap annie at the principals basement and have sex with regular annie outside at her place or whatever

i also thought of another thing i'd like to see for the eve update. i wish dc would expand the telescope feature so that we can spy on her that way. i always thought the telescope feature was pretty neat.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
They can if you pick the other route
yeah it could still happen but i still doubt it. you know what would be funny though, what if the whole (St)eve thing gets referenced in eves story. say there are rumors floating around at school that eve has a dick and she asks you to help her to stop the people from spreading those rumors or something. i think it would be funny but i'm not sure if it would be fitting for her character.. she seems like she's quiet popular at school, judith seems to be the one who gets bullied.

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
my bet is also annie but that the cult updatei is going to be sort of like bible black and annie is female in her normal form but she is getting a dick attached to her during some sort of occult ritual and you can have sex with trap annie at the principals basement and have sex with regular annie outside at her place or whatever

i also thought of another thing i'd like to see for the eve update. i wish dc would expand the telescope feature so that we can spy on her that way. i always thought the telescope feature was pretty neat.
yeah it could still happen but i still doubt it. you know what would be funny though, what if the whole (St)eve thing gets referenced in eves story. say there are rumors floating around at school that eve has a dick and she asks you to help her to stop the people from spreading those rumors or something. i think it would be funny but i'm not sure if it would be fitting for her character.. she seems like she's quiet popular at school, judith seems to be the one who gets bullied.
Shit, you both ideas are neat. I like them. Clap clap.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017

holy fuck,that some friggin efficient telescope eh?

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes