libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
I'd like to see a patch focused on interactions between story lines and characters. As a one patch break from all the single character focuses.

Add several events that would require different characters be at certain points in their story and you get some scenes that add depth to their relationships with each other not just you (and threesomes and stuff too obviously)

Like if you have June and Judith at a certain level you can invite them over for a role playing game with you and Erik. If you have Ronda and Roxxy at a certain level you attend a sports awards ceremony and party with them after. Mia and Roxxy address their over and under parenting in some context (and then you get over and under them because, well, adult game :D ).

Fun for the story to see how other characters know and interact with each other, fun for the eye when the MC gets it on with them.

... or not. The single character patches are good too and I've liked how all the votes have gone even though I've only paid to vote in one of them. We all have some great taste lol.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
This is among other truths like Kevin being totally gay, Harold needing to be made great again (which you do in Mia's story), and Annie being a bitch (jury's still out on whether it's total or not)

Go back to your lives, citizens. Show's over.

Reactions: E-Dog

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
sorry guys but who is the third girl? Dark Cookie said there will be h-scenes on three girls (Update 0.19)

1)eve
2)eve's sister
3)?:unsure:

(Sorry my english)

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
sorry guys but who is the third girl? Dark Cookie said there will be h-scenes on three girls (Update 0.19)

1) eve
2) sister
3)?:unsure:

(Sorry my english)
There will be a goth girl in the game. She will help Eve's sister in her sister's shop.

Aust3r3

Sep 23, 2018
It's good to know from some reps before that SS 's on around 44% of a whole content. Once I thought it almost done with doing Trump's mansion and yacht to last. I wonder it would be some other places out of this current map.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Once I thought it almost done with doing Trump's mansion and yacht to last. I wonder it would be some other places out of this current map.
I think DC said that he doesn't really want to add another map to the game unless it's absolutely necessary for some kind of story related purpose. So I'd say the chances are slim. On the other hand he intends to use every house on this current map at some point.

There will be a goth girl in the game. She will help Eve's sister in her sister's shop.
Just to add her picture to it:
https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-v0-17-5-kompas-productions.276/page-1353#post-1435131

Reactions: Aust3r3
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes