seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
In the stream he already drew naked body of eve
yeah,but if this argument is worth,you should remember that DC already drew a dick in almost all the girls...

I bet the trap is MC himself. After boinking every girl in town, his dick will fall off and he can do every boy as well. Mark my words.
that,my friend,its a final form i'm not interested to achieve.....

Reactions: Laziness

hamlet17

Dec 17, 2017
How to play this game? It's huge. Each character gives me tasks and is branch in the story. Is the order in which I complete tasks and interact with characters of any importance? Is there time limits?

Sep 16, 2016
How to play this game? It's huge. Each character gives me tasks and is branch in the story. Is the order in which I complete tasks and interact with characters of any importance? Is there time limits?
I would advice you to wait a bit more to play this game. A new update is coming with new content and you will have to start all over again, because there is no save compatibility. Also no there is no time limit on what to do. But sometimes by pogressing a story, you will unlock stuff from other charecters. But you can take your time and do it on the pace you want

Reactions: seraphimd2

wedc

Aug 23, 2018
need help

./SummertimeSaga.sh
Ren'Py platform files not found in:

/windows/Datos/Juegos/SummertimeSaga-0-17-5-pc/lib/linux-x86_64

Please compile the platform files using the instructions in README.md
or point them to an existing installation using ./after_checkout.sh <path>.

Alternatively, please set RENPY_PLATFORM to a different platform.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
we are close , 2 more weeks to go !!! yeee
too optimistic there my friend,in 2 weeks i will have my Hildryn completed for sure in warframe,i do however,know that is almost sure that i will not find this update completed after that time...so,gotta farm some more,need to have some reactors and formas ready for her...

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
if im seeing this people again saying yeah only bug fixing is left 2years than we can play. bug fixing/playing is going to take 1week and the animations are propably done in1-3 days, after that you "could" wait 1 week for bug fixing. But its going to drop sooner around 23rd.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
if im seeing this people again saying yeah only bug fixing is left 2years than we can play. bug fixing/playing is going to take 1week and the animations are propably done in1-3 days, after that you "could" wait 1 week for bug fixing. But its going to drop sooner around 23rd.
Bug fixing is unpredictable. I would recommend against claiming that it'll take a week. One thing going wrong could cause massive delays.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Is it me or is the timeline between updates getting bigger and bigger ?
There seems to be quarterly tri-annual updates. And considering the last three updates added a ton of content, that's not bad. I loved the Roxxy update, as well as the teacher update but I never really cared much about Diane so didn't bother with her much. Didn't even finish her content. Got her pregnant and never really came back to her. The Micoe stuff was a nice bonus though. Looking forward to seeing more stuff involving her. The Mia update was also nice except for the fact you couldn't talk her out of getting a tattoo. I don't like tattoos so that immediately killed my like for her. Plowed her mom instead.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Is it me or is the timeline between updates getting bigger and bigger ?
Used to be updates had 2 or 3 scenes per update and those scenes had bad animations. DC said the drawing of the characters were poorly done and needed to be redone. Every character is getting visual updates and improved storylines. Hence, updates take too much time to complete them.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes