PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
For those of you who have blue balled yourselves into balls of rage, here is a list of games that have released a new update in the last week, one of this will hopefully will let you release the pressure:

F.I.L.F.
City of Broken Dreamers
Life with Mary
Melody
Good Girl Gone Bad

And Alexandria should be released in the next 24 hours.

polom

Sep 14, 2017
from the style of summertime saga, i would recommand more :
- town of passion
- succulence
- sylvia
or
- itazuraVR

Edit : i forgot Akabur games and "Four Element trainer" x)

Reactions: tesladnz

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Harem Hotel has 3D rendered images, but decent animations and a hell of a story.

Something Unlimited has nice 2D images, but not all sex scenes are animated. Some are, and some quite well.

Lab Rats has a good corruption story as well.

Reactions: polom

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Summerside Saga is not a visual novel, more of the sandbox style type of game. Most VNs are pretty linear, with the variable affecting downstream processes. SS has multiple linear streams that can affect each other, so I would imagine the code is far more bug prone. Plus they still have the Eric "module" throwing a wrench in the works.
Sandbox? :D Man...

SummertimeSaga is... S A N D B O X

:D

Reactions: doshirak228

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
SS is a point-and-click adventure game and VN hybrid. In terms of gameplay, it's basically Leisure Suit Larry set to a daily schedule with more dialogue, optional paths and minigames.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
He is running a business though.
Most business rely on providing a product to make money, DC and all Patreon users are more or less busking for cash. Some more effectively than others. I would refrain from calling what any Patreon user does as a business.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes