a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It may have been posted already but here it is again for the newcomers to the thread.

DarkCookieToday at 12:02 PM
Focusing on finishing 18.5 art today so will stay off stream and do that. As for 0.18, we're fixing the remaining bugs and will release as soon as the build is stable. Keep you posted!

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
It may have been posted already but here it is again for the newcomers to the thread.

DarkCookieToday at 12:02 PM
Focusing on finishing 18.5 art today so will stay off stream and do that. As for 0.18, we're fixing the remaining bugs and will release as soon as the build is stable. Keep you posted!
while i do like his concern to try and make the guys on hype train get a little less anxious,the words he uses for it do anything but calming them,its like waving a candy in front of a kid while saying they will just need to wait a little more to get(even when the kid is already seeing you have it on your hands)....its like trying to extinguish a fire with gasoline....

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
so,jokes aside,anyone knows if Dogeek is still checking the messages here?wanted to ask him if 18.5 will bring all the bugs they fix on 18 back(like Daisy,who insist on breaking my game everytime i conclude her story)i dont want to mark him just to make him see at force when he is still checking it....

RottenBlock

Nov 3, 2017
so,jokes aside,anyone knows if Dogeek is still checking the messages here?wanted to ask him if 18.5 will bring all the bugs they fix on 18 back(like Daisy,who insist on breaking my game everytime i conclude her story)i dont want to mark him just to make him see at force when he is still checking it....
I'm not Dogeek, but there were quite a few bugs on the tracker the moment it first went up. It would only make sense if the initial bugs were bugs found in 18.5 and reported by the community.

TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
It was available to download about hour ago, but they deactivated download link after 20mins because of some minor issues. But I don't care mate, game looks awesome, you have to believe me!
For real? And nobody downloaded it before it got taken down? What the fuck?

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
I usually enjoy a good dumpster fire, but reading the caustic nonsense in this thread the last few weeks has been so draining, especially when people on both sides are just repeating the same things they said months ago. I keep coming back to check the release status and I regret it every time

• Haha
Reactions: seraphimd2

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I usually enjoy a good dumpster fire, but reading the caustic nonsense in this thread the last few weeks has been so draining, especially when people on both sides are just repeating the same things they said months ago. I keep coming back to check the release status and I regret it every time
the joke repeats itself endlessly,until you find yourself not laughing from it anymore...

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Not laughing at that anymore? What are you, casul?

While I have my gripes with how some things are handled and some of the suggestions in the room are not done with malice, but with actual care for the project, in general trying to hold any kind of debate here quickly turns into a schoolyard slapfight: That joke never gets old.

Reactions: TurtleKing9000
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes