AnonX

Aug 22, 2016
The treehouse bug is not hard to fix, it just seems like they moved some things around and the code is looking for the wrong filename. I extracted the background for the tree house stairs and renamed to match the line in the error message and it fixed it for me.

Just drop the attached file inside you Summertime Saga/Game folder.

(It's just a .jpg file so don't worry about it messing anything; since it seems i'm not the only one having this particular problem at night it would seem that is the particular version that is leading to this error, so used the night version)

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
I pay patreon a dollar a month, and I sure got $5 bucks worth from this update.
What a steaming pile. what an absolute sh!t shoot. and here come the fanbois, if you don't like dont support. Im sure this scammer DC wants you to not say this. See he wants your money, and to not leave, listen to your saviour. he has delivered. a massive sh!t in your mouth, enjoy.
He doesn't earn 50k, he employs people so that's split apart among everyone. You seem to be forgetting that. Or is everyone else working for free? You're also forgetting that if it says 50k, that doesn't mean kompas is getting 50k, patreon also takes a cut.
Also the next update will be the biggest one in all of SS.
If you don't like it, you could either peacefully, constructively and maturely ask why it's taking so long on patreon or just stop supporting him entirely

petur

Jul 29, 2017
Can we expect the proper Jenny ending in 18.5 or this is it?
I've been following this game for a very long time so here is what i know: if you want for the ''proper endings'' to be available to a character you should be voting for the end game events when patreon votes appear. There is ''the school dance'', ''the dating system'' and ''the main storyline''. Once those are in the game you can expect ''proper endings''. Before that you can't have a ''proper ending'' since there are scenes to be added where you go on dates and go to the dance with that character.

Was this helpful?

petur

Jul 29, 2017
It says to wait till morning and see the cam,but nothing happens,I think that is bugged,I will try start again
I will probably be replaying the whole game once 18.5 is done and i will make saves at each point of interest since not all are in the cookie jar and here we have people that are too lazy to replay the whole thing, unlike you and me. If you are willing to wait i'll make a .zip and share it here since i rarely encounter bugs. Hopefully the .zip gets added to the main article of this thread. Right now i'll be going off to work for a week abroad so i can't do it for this version from my phone. I hope you get your problem fixed by restarting the game and don't have to wait on me.

Souyusha

Aug 24, 2018
I've been following this game for a very long time so here is what i know: if you want for the ''proper endings'' to be available to a character you should be voting for the end game events when patreon votes appear. There is ''the school dance'', ''the dating system'' and ''the main storyline''. Once those are in the game you can expect ''proper endings''. Before that you can't have a ''proper ending'' since there are scenes to be added where you go on dates and go to the dance with that character.

Was this helpful?
I meant to say if we can expect a ending like roxxy's one? Thanks tho.

petur

Jul 29, 2017
I meant to say if we can expect a ending like roxxy's one? Thanks tho.
I am not sure what you mean by that but Roxxy's ending is not final either since there are scenes to be added with dates and date sex,pregnancy,pregnancy sex, going to the dance, sex at the school dance etc.

DarthC

May 9, 2017
MC has a sister? Does anyone in the game besides the punk chick have a sister? I must have missed something.
Before the Patreon rules brought down the hammer on DC and the rest of the team Jenny was the MCs Sister, Debbie was the MCs Mother and Diane the Aunt.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
People should stop voting for reworks, the game need some new content right now! not only two new scenes and the rest just better versions of old scenes, I think the next update is Eve so that's great!

Reactions: Mustang00

anonymouse1037

Nov 26, 2018
Old bug resurfaced with the first set of panties. I picked them up from the drawer, had the money, but it never went into inventory. Somrak won't accept. No options on Jenny when she's in room and no longer in drawer.

Sigh.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
DC said he had finished the art for 18.5 did he not? Why isnt it on 100% art at his patreon page?

wonders... lol
From what I remember, the arts done but the animations aren't, so that's probably what is going on, unless he decided to add more scenes.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes