May 21, 2018
A former patreon? If you were a patreon you would know that what is being worked on was voted by other patreons for a long time now. So why lie? If you want something else to be worked, become a patreon and vote for what you want.
Yeah FORMER. I supported this work before but everytime the voting for the content happens, it's always the side chicks, side stories. For me it started to suck because their is a "Main story" that needs to be done and it the patreon fappers took 0.20 to vote for it to happen. I mean the main story could affect many routes and side stories and he should have just build it from there.

May 21, 2018
You totally missed the point of that, but good luck to you, have fun.
Yeah thanks. If I did miss anything, I really don't care by now. I'm a freeloader now so, I actually have no say in the matter. All my complaints are from before when I was a patreon of this game. So, whatever they want. thanks and like how Ser Dayne said it, "I wish you good fortune."

petur

Jul 29, 2017
Yeah FORMER. I supported this work before but everytime the voting for the content happens, it's always the side chicks, side stories. For me it started to suck because their is a "Main story" that needs to be done and it the patreon fappers took 0.20 to vote for it to happen. I mean the main story could affect many routes and side stories and he should have just build it from there.
Are you for real? Why are you claiming that the developers are wasting time when they are not the ones voting? How about you go and complain to the thousands of people that vote and do it somewhere else. Also stop lying.
Yeah thanks. If I did miss anything, I really don't care by now. I'm a freeloader now so, I actually have no say in the matter. All my complaints are from before when I was a patreon of this game. So, whatever they want. thanks and like how Ser Dayne said it, "I wish you good fortune."
If you don't care what are you doing here? You do understand what ''not to care about something'' means, right? Stop lying.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
A former patreon? If you were a patreon you would know that what is being worked on was voted by other patreons for a long time now. So why lie? If you want something else to be worked, become a patreon and vote for what you want.
This is misleading.

Jenny was voted on and people where expecting a continuation of events, not half a fucking year wasted on reskins, haven't played this update yet but I've looked at the log and based on the Diane update compared to the Roxxy you have to ask yourself what work was actually done.

petur

Jul 29, 2017
This is misleading.

Jenny was voted on and people where expecting a continuation of events, not half a fucking year wasted on reskins.
This is misleading. Jenny has her story reworked and has a continuation on top of it.

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
i need some help, i'm stuck with trying to pay jenny to $500 to teach roxxy (bissettes quest) she just constantly asks me to pay her, but never gives the option (i have the cash, ive spoken to her both morning and afternoon, but just constantly treated as the first time asking)
its also blocked me from doing more on roxxy's quest since i cant ask about drinks since she only wants to know if i've spoken to jenny yet

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
i need some help, i'm stuck with trying to pay jenny to $500 to teach roxxy (bissettes quest) she just constantly asks me to pay her, but never gives the option (i have the cash, ive spoken to her both morning and afternoon, but just constantly treated as the first time asking)
It's a bad glitch that leads into a loop. Sadly, because Roxxy's story REQUIRES Jenny's help, and this new update reworked the story, it essentially screwed up Roxxy's story in the process.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Hmmm you people dont know mister cookie well when he sees a change for a rework and a easy buck he takes it dont vote for rework vote for the finish of characters that exist already no new ones and the main story and oh while you at it ask emperor cooka to rework that stupf impreg system if he like reworks that mutch cuz i sucks balls we have a game with a stupid mini game they stand pregnant with no preggo sex and then the babie eventualy dissapears who care about them giving birth this is a SEX game give the people pregnant sex mister cookie doesnt get this fetish he is to lazy to make preggo scenes for all girls once a great man now only sees dollar signs in his fucking eyes

You must be exhausted after writing all that...

pallekewling

Aug 23, 2016

I can't understand how many times something can be said and people still aren't wrapping their heads around it.

Jenny had to be remade because the code was old and shit and a road block that means he's unable to move forwards with the game unless he redid it.

This means that there were two scenarios

1. Remake Jenny and continue with the game

2. Not remake Jenny and being unable to continue with the game.

Reactions: j4yj4m

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
It's a bad glitch that leads into a loop. Sadly, because Roxxy's story REQUIRES Jenny's help, and this new update reworked the story, it essentially screwed up Roxxy's story in the process.
sad face D: is there any variable i can change in saveeditonline or something that could essentially let me skip paying jenny?

nineeleven

Oct 9, 2017
Finshed .18, best thing about this update was the art rework for Jenny and Debbie, they look amazing. Jenny's story rework was really good but lack content and she didn't develop as a character, she's still sort of a bitch unlike how Roxxy developed well from a bitch. Hopefully .18.5 makes it worthwhile because this update was just not completely satisfying.

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
Question: I tried to add the config.console = True and did the Shift+O and nothing happens. any suggestions of did I do something wrong ?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Finshed .18, best thing about this update was the art rework for Jenny and Debbie, they look amazing. Jenny's story rework was really good but lack content and she didn't develop as a character, she's still sort of a bitch unlike how Roxxy developed well from a bitch. Hopefully .18.5 makes it worthwhile because this update was just not completely satisfying.
That Jenny would stay the same was intended though. DC said several times that he didn't just want to repeat Roxxy's story. One may not agree with that but I wouldn't put any hope in that changing.

zeppelin

Aug 21, 2017
I can't understand how many times something can be said and people still aren't wrapping their heads around it.

Jenny had to be remade because the code was old and shit and a road block that means he's unable to move forwards with the game unless he redid it.

This means that there were two scenarios

1. Remake Jenny and continue with the game

2. Not remake Jenny and being unable to continue with the game.
What does the code have to do with the art? He could've just had his coders fix it up while he continued to work on something else.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
What does the code have to do with the art? He could've just had his coders fix it up while he continued to work on something else.
The art remake is required for the rig-system which again is required to keep the size of the game small. That on the other hand is really important to keep it workable on andriod going forward. DC mentioned that the number of mobile players has risen dramatically during the last year, so I guess it's not the worst decision. Next to that the very old art was really bad compared to what we've got now anyway.

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
Why all the bitching about DC updating the artwork while they redo the code, it is DC's game after all he can do what he likes even including shutting it down if he choose too.

Reactions: flanby
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes