Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
So then what are you talking about? You're going by a guy's words that literally cannot make a stable build in Ren`py, which is probably the easiest engine to use out there.
I'll take the word of a guy who has actually produced content (however slowly it may be) over a bunch of arm-chair experts who claim they know how things works. Until said experts can produce a game they've built that is of comparable quality, their claims on how easy it is are moot.

penusbatt

Oct 9, 2016
I'm ok with bugs like odd behavior wrong art and so on but Ooh Wee that's a lot of game breaking bugs for me. Dude needs to play his own game or state a warning.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
I'm ok with bugs like odd behavior wrong art and so on but Ooh Wee that's a lot of game breaking bugs for me. Dude needs to play his own game or state a warning.
Hotfix should be out today or tomorrow, I believe. That's why no public releases have been made. I think he's waiting on that to finish.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I thought I was among the lucky ones with no bugs when I saved my game after 5-7 days ingame. Problem appeared only the next day when I tried to load my save and it didn't work. I had started a new game and applied the new Incest patch. So I don't know where the error comes from, just that it's annoying. Gonna wait for hotfix or maybe even 18.5. Hope there will be some TimeStamps or some other good game updates in the meantime.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Who will have the hscenes in the 0.20 update?
Isn't it too early to think about 0.20 since they update the game every 4-5 months?
But as for your question, i guess the milf from pizza will get an update for sure, maybe some other characters or maybe even household can get a scene or two. I am not sure.. Time will tell i guess.

Glen_Quagmire

Oct 30, 2017
I'm sure glad I don't get hyped up and don't play this game any more

The beginning of this game is the best part after that it's mostly a complete waste of time

The maker of this game should change His name to "Milkman" because that all He's been doing for over a year now

goodleystan

Sep 2, 2017
have $500 but i can pay to jenny to help roxy, is there something i have to do?
Many people are in the same boat (myself included) there does not appear to be a fix for this bug yet. I think DC mentioned yesterday that they were aiming to release a minor bugfix today (not 18.5)- though I could very well be mistaken.

Reactions: Ron Nerd

pkoifaire

Dec 20, 2017
Guess I will have to wait for an update, I started a new game and saw the same bug with the pizza place : can't get any money from it, I'm stuck.

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
I am not able to get through the weight lifting in the new v0.18. I cannot reach the max (red). Would someone be able to help? Also the money I make delivering pizzas is not added to the money total only with gardening.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes