ssj4kakarott

Jun 1, 2018
Bugg report that I have found in 18.0

keep in mind im playing in cheat mod as i have played the game way to many times over not to anymore, and I'm thinking this new version of cheat mode might be the stem of some of the problems

french teacher story line: MC still wont give Jenny $500 to help Roxxy when i have over $900000, phone says "need to ask Jenny to help Roxxy, so she will attend french exam" and still again I cant move forward. (other players are having problems with this bugg too)

sister story line: been weeks in game and still no new cam videos, just the the first two, even though MC keep saying to look. phone says "Hmm wonder if sis has posted new videos yet" again, I get nothing after weeks and weeks in game.

Roxxy story line: after Roxxy gets in to the fight with Dexter in front of the B-Ball court and your supposed to get them fake IDs. Get no options after to talk to Erik or Roxxy about the fake ID and when go down to the pier to talk to that Terry dude and I get no options for fake ID either. on phone it says "Roxxy got in to fight over alcohol I might be able to get some" again nothing here moving forward.

also, the why troll people that play with the ability to buy 3 different kinds of cars up to a sports cars for $10000 and the when you buy it nothing happen at all other then you loosing $10000 of your money, no car, no scene, and no nothing. lol WTF

so far those are the only game breaking Buggs I have ran in to.

zeppelin

Aug 21, 2017
I'll take the word of a guy who has actually produced content (however slowly it may be) over a bunch of arm-chair experts who claim they know how things works. Until said experts can produce a game they've built that is of comparable quality, their claims on how easy it is are moot.
So if a chef serves you shit then you'll eat it just cause a chef served it to you?

• Haha
Reactions: KeyvinCarter

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
"I've been working on those extra scenes I always wanted to add to Jenny's story and I'm done the art for the hscenes. Just have to do a few poses and then send it all to be animated. This extra content should be released shortly after 0.18! "

Those are DC's words 20 days ago. So this means that update should be released by now or at least few days away but hey additional 50k-100k dollars must be earned, right?!!:rolleyes:

Only two new scenes are added bj and night sex, all others are old ones and he also removed all old nighttime bed scenes. For the 6 months work and fucking 300k dollars this is hilarious. Dunno if all those patrons are morons or they simply do not know what to do with their money so they decided to just throw them away.
The "old" ones are actually reworked versions of the old ones, so the art is new for them. There's a couple recycled lewd scenes, plus a couple new ones. I'm also throwing out a guess that 18.5 will replace the night time scenes in Jenny's bed with a new animated version.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Are you for real? Why are you claiming that the developers are wasting time when they are not the ones voting? How about you go and complain to the thousands of people that vote and do it somewhere else. Also stop lying.
I have a Patreon too and I assert with absolute certainty that problems caused by polls results is entirely Dev's fault, not the patrons.

The most important detail: those who create the options to be voted on are the dev, not the patrons. This already implies that not all options will be available and then, the most voted option does not necessarily indicate what the patrons really want.

I discovered this from experience. When I made polls I always put one last option: "do what you want". This option always won with more votes than all the others combined, which made me understand clearly: Patrons first of all want you to make the game the best possible way. And they find that more important than you adding something they particularly like.

If the developer decides to take the polls as the main determinant of what he should work, the result will most likely be disastrous, especially if he does not produce the polls in a clever way (mixing technical stuff like support for old saves with the development of storylines in the same poll it's not recommended).

Kruncha

May 7, 2017
So I'm not finding the last jenny hscene, also is she just stuck forever pist if you get her pregnant?
When she eventually gets a baby (at least for me) she no longer gets pissed, also not so sure, but Dianne and Jenny got pregnant one after another, after Dianne baby was born, Jenny no longer had a baby and things returned to normal (Not sure if that is a time thing or baby overlapping thing)

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Can any of DC's crusaders help me understand hat the point of the babies is? They seem to pump them out like tennis balls and then just weirdly dissapear. Does this dude have a black market organ farm or some shit?
Lol.

I just played Diane's version of the game, I do not know if in this new version something was changed, but in my humble opinion the pregnancy system is a useless gimmick and will never work because the game is a sandbox where time does not pass (you're always in the summer) .

Certainly the developers tried to put this because it was "requisition" of the patrons or something. In theory it looks like something fun, but in practice the system is so out of context that it ends up devaluing the game, since it breaks the suspension of disbelief of the player.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Jenny saves (from DC's Discord)
Hmm, when I load any of these saves I get the error that my "save is from an older (but not less dank) version of the game. Best to start a new game than rage quit over bugs" or however it's worded. What gives there?

Kruncha

May 7, 2017
Certainly the developers tried to put this because it was "requisition" of the patrons or something. On paper it looks like something fun, but in practice the system is so out of context that it ends up devaluing the game, since it breaks the suspension of disbelief of the player.
Probably, yeah, since pregnancy is a fetish for some, and probably patrons voted for it.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
I thought he said that art for 18.5 is almost done but in status it's stated 3/9... Oh, yeah I forgot that 'almost done' in DC's lexicon means 'far away from being ready'.:(
The art tasks aren't just drawing the art, other stuff is in there too.

Marzapane

May 17, 2018
So I'm not finding the last jenny hscene, also is she just stuck forever pist if you get her pregnant?
That's the shower scene, you are not loosing much btw, it's just a rework of the old scene.

Anyways, if u want to get it, just go back to a save where Jenny isn't pregnant and avoid cumming inside her until u see her inside the shower. When it happens enter the bathroom and get the scene you miss.

If you don't have such a save and have Jenny pregnant just wait until she gives birth, than wait some more days ( I'd say 20) and enter the bathroom when you see she is in it, than fuck her. That's another way to get the last scene.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I do have to mention that if the Patrons are unhappy they could just stop donating. Everyone has a right to bitch or not play though if they do not like something.
This is the bit that truly boggles my mind. Taking them at face value that they are Patrons as they claim, the Patrons in here that are moaning are just........ I mean, if you keep dropping money on something you're this upset about, that's a you problem. Not a DC problem.

Marzapane

May 17, 2018
is there a threesome scene with mom and sis?
No, and I doubt it will ever exist :/ (I once read DC was not willing to draw it)

Which is somewhat good, cause it wouldn't fit much. If the relationship with Jenny becomes more romantic in 18.5 there's some little hope imo, and maybe we will be able to see it in a year from now, most probably not...

If u want some mom sis threesome content check out dreams of desire by lewdlab

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Since release, DC has gained 200 patrons and gone from a low of $48k back to $52k. I know it fluctuates - but that seems like a sign of approval from the overall fanbase...
That's just the normal pattern on Patreon for the start of the month. Creators normally lose a few Patrons through the last week of a month so they don't actually get charged the recurring fee, then they typically sign back up a day or two into the new month.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes