PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
DC said he had finished the art for 18.5 did he not? Why isnt it on 100% art at his patreon page?

wonders... lol
The art tasks aren't always just art, like it includes animation, etc. Plus, the task bar seems to get updated in spurts.

Hyromanic

Oct 7, 2017
Can i go lower than 100 interaction to trigger autosave? Seems useless if i finish half of the game for an autosave to trigger

Titivillus

Apr 23, 2018
I seem to be stuck in 0.18. I am playing with cheats enabled, as I've played the game several times before, but I got to the point where I need to convince roxy to take the french final. I need to get Jenny to help her with the cheer routine, and every time I go in Jenny's room, I get dialog about the cheer routine, she demands $500, and MC says he'll come back when he's got the money.... he's got plenty of money. There something else blocking this? Jenny has her cheerleader outfit, so I'm kind of stumped. Either there's soemthing blocking this or there's a bug.
Me too, dunno if because of backtrack that bugged it somehow by mistake or if it's like that from the start...

Dhaso

Mar 22, 2019
How can we enable the debug menu?

Debug Menu:
  • Added Items tab to the Debug Menu. It has a search field for items in the game and you can add/remove any item from a click.
  • Added skipping forward day/week/month/year to debug menu
  • Changed Locations screen to a draggable/scrollable area with all available locations.
  • Added button to lock/unlock locations
  • Added button to move the player to said location
  • Added button to set the location’s visited status
  • Added button to set the locations’s “can leave” status
  • Changed Machines screen to a draggable/scrollable area with all available machines
  • Added button to advance the machine
  • Added button to show the screen’s variable
  • Added screen for displaying said variables
  • Added keyboard shortcut (Shift + W) to show the debug menu. Only works when the UI screen is showing, and the game is in dev mode.
  • Added the option to skip the intro and the first day of the game

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I'm glad I haven't downloaded it yet, this version seems to be buggy as hell. I'll probably skip this update (and 0.18.5), I don't really care about jenny. I find her character very annoying with no redeeming qualities.

Reactions: Grips

Randomtask

Mar 10, 2018
Withdrawing my Patreon support for Dark Cookie is a day I thought would never come, but this latest update doesn't warrant the time and money that has been invested into it. I withdrew my support for A Wife and Mother dev (can't even remember his name) only a few days ago too. Oh well, more beer for me.

It's almost as if these guys give up on delivering quality content once their lure in enough Patreons. Sad.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Anyone knows how many people are working in the team that's making the game?
Six, I think. It was seven but one of the coders left and hasn't been replaced yet.

Dark Cookie, of course, being the artist.
Dogeek is their lead coder.
CaptainSploosh and Catbug both do the dialogue and posing.
AoiichiNiiSan does music and SFX.
He also has an animator but the name escapes me at the moment.

Edit: The coding is where the game seems to be hurting right now, so hopefully they can get a second coder soon so Dogeek doesn't have to do it all.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
It's not worth the download in all honesty.
There's a reason he hasn't released public download links. It's not really ready to be released so patrons and pirates are doing most of the bug-hunting at the moment. Hotfix should be out today or tomorrow, which should become public.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes