macedo

Jul 27, 2017
I will probably be replaying the whole game once 18.5 is done and i will make saves at each point of interest since not all are in the cookie jar and here we have people that are too lazy to replay the whole thing, unlike you and me. If you are willing to wait i'll make a .zip and share it here since i rarely encounter bugs. Hopefully the .zip gets added to the main article of this thread. Right now i'll be going off to work for a week abroad so i can't do it for this version from my phone. I hope you get your problem fixed by restarting the game and don't have to wait on me.
Just hoping 18.5 will be done soon

pkoifaire

Dec 20, 2017
I started a new clean game (no infinite money), and I noticed that I'm not actually getting money from pizza delivery jobs. The game would say "you earned $240" but my money stays the same (and account too). I also had a game breaking bug at some point, so I had to reload an earlier save :/
Same bug here, I don't get any money from the pizza place...

Automata

Apr 10, 2017
I'ma throw my bone into the ring here. Not stoked on how nothing new really came about this update. Maybe 0.18.5 will bring some nice new content for Jenny? I'm not a patreon though so I know not to complain about the dev.

That being said I rather like the direction they're going with Jenny. Still a massive cunt throughout the current version. Without a doubt. But you can see where they are taking her character. There are a few times where she shows cracks in her armour. When MC pushes her on aspirations/family life/feelings etc. she hesitates and will be like "well..." then goes immediately back to bitch mode.

It's similar to the Roxxy route. Roxxy sees MC as beneath her because she's bottom tier trailer trash and projects that onto others. Throughout the route MC learns more about her life, she starts seeing MC as a person, they fuck like rabbits, yadda yadda yadda.

Same with Jenny. She's got nothing going for her so she lashes out at everyone else. Everyone, for the most part, sees MC as capable. He's going around helping people/doing things/smashing puss etc. Jenny hates that and treats MC the worst. But those cracks are there. The more the wall she puts up comes down and she opens up, the better the emotional response is from us the audience. I'll bet any money you'll see more of that in 0.18.5, 7 months from now. Or later in her route.

She's a lot like my bitch ex so I know what I'm talking about.
Read her diary after you've done the cinema quest line and it shows some other interesting thoughts she's had.

t4nk44

Aug 7, 2017
im bugged as hell. Jenny keeps asking for cash to teach roxxy. Diane just had the baby and now im stuck in an infinite night time loop. Is there a fix or i have to start over once more?
Oh and diane doesnt wear the cow costume. and the art teacher has a whole bunch of broken screens when u get to fuck her

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I dunno what tf you guys talking/bitching about Jenny's rework being bad but I enjoyed every scene of it,from the start to the end.
Just enjoy the game dammit it's so hard to do that ? And about the bugs and stuff stop complaining about it,stop throwing shit on DC,it seems you guys waits in front of his house with pitchforks and torches waiting for him,calm down and wait for the bug fixes

Reactions: Vibescu and petur
May 21, 2018
All of the art is hand drawn. The game is bigger than any other out there, with more paths, stories, and mechanics than any other. You've no idea the amount of work that goes into it. It can't be compared to games that use Daz3D or those that have more simple mechanics.

Dating my Daughter is a big game, with many paths, but it doesn't come close to the complexity of this game.

You don't know what you're talking about. Spare us your willful ignorance.

DMD and SS are two different games. I cannot put on the same page as the same type of games. DMD is a straight novel-like game where you will have to follow the story regardless of your choices. Same with melody. Summertime saga, is a dating game, for now. True, SS is more complex with more paths to go on to and should have progressed the main story because it will definitely affect many story lines and routes (Debbie, Jenny, Mia and Helen, Roxxy, Iwanka and Mayor Rump, etc..) But all they did was toy around the side stories. the side chicks.

May 21, 2018
I dunno what tf you guys talking/bitching about Jenny's rework being bad but I enjoyed every scene of it,from the start to the end.
Just enjoy the game dammit it's so hard to do that ? And about the bugs and stuff stop complaining about it,stop throwing shit on DC,it seems you guys waits in front of his house with pitchforks and torches waiting for him,calm down and wait for the bug fixes
That's true but as a former Patreon, I was hoping he would progress the main story asap. The new scenes are great, great art, etc.. But the thing is, DC and the devs are just wasting time not developing the main story. It would greatly affect many story lines.

Reactions: alwaysforget666
Jul 28, 2017
Quick question, finished the Jenny line, buy DC has some scenes that look like he's jumping into a pool (I saw on picarto) or was the pool stuff post "finished" Jenny and doing Eve? IE having done 0 of the other content as Ive done it 30 times....have I missed a pool scene somewhere? (not the night scene with Debbie and Diane)

solsa

May 9, 2018
Got this bug, jenny gave birth and the time of days stay stuck at night. cant go to the clinic cause keeps saying its night, help?

petur

Jul 29, 2017
That's true but as a former Patreon, I was hoping he would progress the main story asap. The new scenes are great, great art, etc.. But the thing is, DC and the devs are just wasting time not developing the main story. It would greatly affect many story lines.
A former patreon? If you were a patreon you would know that what is being worked on was voted by other patreons for a long time now. So why lie? If you want something else to be worked, become a patreon and vote for what you want.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
A former patreon? If you were a patreon you would know that what is being worked on was voted by other patreons for a long time now. So why lie? If you want something else to be worked, become a patreon and vote for what you want.
Depends on how long ago he was a patreon supporter. I too used to support but have been out of the loop for over 7 months now. Not exactly fair to label someone as a liar when you dont know when they were pledged to a dev.

Deleted member 54063

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
DMD and SS are two different games. I cannot put on the same page as the same type of games. DMD is a straight novel-like game where you will have to follow the story regardless of your choices. Same with melody. Summertime saga, is a dating game, for now. True, SS is more complex with more paths to go on to and should have progressed the main story because it will definitely affect many story lines and routes (Debbie, Jenny, Mia and Helen, Roxxy, Iwanka and Mayor Rump, etc..) But all they did was toy around the side stories. the side chicks.
You totally missed the point of that, but good luck to you, have fun.

Reactions: milaKonnichiwa

petur

Jul 29, 2017
Depends on how long ago he was a patreon supporter. I too used to support but have been out of the loop for over 7 months now. Not exactly fair to label someone as a liar when you dont know when they were pledged to a dev.
It is pretty fair since it has been more than a year now that we've been voting on patreon. If he was really a patreon he was pretty interested in this game and for him not to know that we've been voting on what will be coming next would mean that he was in a coma or in prison. So which one is it? Coma or prison time? :LOL:

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes