sky0dragon

May 15, 2018
What are the chances that you don't plan this out but almost every update so far has come out shortly after the 1st?
What is wrong with him milking his patreons?, they clearly don't mind.

I am kinda jealous of how well he got all this set up. But all in all, he still delivers. And for people like me that don't have a cent, I welcome the free game, even if it takes time...

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
What is wrong with him milking his patreons?, they clearly don't mind.

I am kinda jealous of how well he got all this set up. But all in all, he still delivers. And for people like me that don't have a cent, I welcome the free game, even if it takes time...
Oh, I agree. I wish I had thousands of patrons that I could steal from. It must be a comfortable existence.

I just called him out on his shameless shitpost. Obviously he releases his updates after the 1st to get his money.

Reactions: mecha_froggy

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Oh, I agree. I wish I had thousands of patrons that I could steal from. It must be a comfortable existence.

I just called him out on his shameless shitpost. Obviously he releases his updates after the 1st to get his money.
Yes sure, they all would stop donating if it came out one day before the first.

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
Yes sure, they all would stop donating if it came out one day before the first.
No? It's not about that. Every patreon has a dip at the beginning of the month, so most devs want to get their money when they can extract the highest amount rather than gamble with the next month.

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
What are the chances that you don't plan this out but almost every update so far has come out shortly after the 1st?
I am afraid you are wrong:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't go further back in time because the posts don't show on Patreon anymore because of the incest content and the dates can't be verified, although most still wouldn't support your statement if they were true.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I am afraid you are wrong:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't go further back in time because the posts don't show on Patreon anymore because of the incest content and the dates can't be verified, although most still wouldn't support your statement if they were true.
That won't change anything people have made their minds that DC is scamming his patrons. It doesn't matter what you say to them.

Reactions: Ungawa

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Oh, DC is definitely scamming his patrons. But to be fair, I don't think you could realistically find any patreon account that isn't scamming its patrons. Patreon, as a whole, is a scam.

Reactions: mecha_froggy

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Oh, DC is definitely scamming his patrons. But to be fair, I don't think you could realistically find any patreon account that isn't scamming its patrons. Patreon, as a whole, is a scam.
Just a couple weeks after a update....And now he is scamming ?.

You can disagree with his methods, you can disagree with his team, you can disagree with everything he does (i might even agree on some points).
But calling him a Scammer when is he is actually working on it all, when he delivers content, when he posts regular progress reports..... No... That's just wrong, very wrong.

Calling someone like irredeemable or gumdrop a scammer, yeah... I would 100% agree with that.

But someone who actually delivers content for the past 2 years....No...Hell no.

Last edited:

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Just a couple weeks after a update....And now he is scamming ?.

You can disagree with his methods, you can disagree with his team, you can disagree with everything he does (i might even agree on some points).
But calling him a Scammer when is he is actually working on it all, when he delivers content, when he posts regular progress reports..... No... That's just wrong, very wrong.

Calling someone like irredeemable or gumdrop a scammer, yeah... I would 100% agree with that.

But someone who actually delivers content....No...Hell no.
Not saying if he is or isnt a scammer.. But you CAN deliver something AND be a scammer.

Your argument makes no sense.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes