zax112

May 30, 2019
I have a problem. It's too slow to save/load (about 5minute?)
Just no problem in beginning, but occur over time.
I did restart and reinstall but that was not the solution.
Somebody tell me the solution plz.
Sorry about my english...

+ I played version 0.18.2 (PC)

Last edited:

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Just a couple weeks after a update....And now he is scamming ?.

You can disagree with his methods, you can disagree with his team, you can disagree with everything he does (i might even agree on some points).
But calling him a Scammer when is he is actually working on it all, when he delivers content, when he posts regular progress reports..... No... That's just wrong, very wrong.

Calling someone like irredeemable or gumdrop a scammer, yeah... I would 100% agree with that.

But someone who actually delivers content for the past 2 years....No...Hell no.
He took over five months to add literally ten minutes of content.

Reactions: Kasumi Ouijii

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
lol the funny thing is... that ppl think really that this is the last Jenny/sister update!
Guys expect another update to Mother/aunt/sister. More this game go, more story plot where added, and more thing need to be update or polish. Surelly the mother because we need the pregnancy thing also with her. For now only Aunt and Sister are in the pregnancy update. Anyway i think that when the time come, all the character have some sort of choice system where they become more lovelly toward the MC. I believe when the date system will be added. Anyway yeah i hope that Jenny become more lovelly toward the end. I like at the start her bitchy thing, but as a Tsundare Girl, if you really wanna call her like that. In the end she need to be more lovelly.

Anyway cant wait to see this 18.5 i download the 18.2, but in the end i prefer to wait and see the complete version of Jenny update.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Version 0.17.5:
0.17.5 save:
Big thanks but for some reason I get error when trying to open cookie jar.

While loading <'Image' u'cookie_jar/cookie_jar_07.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'cookie_jar/cookie_jar_07.png'.

Automata

Apr 10, 2017
Big thanks but for some reason I get error when trying to open cookie jar.

The saves for that iirc are seperate from the saves of the base game.

SCynic

Jul 18, 2018
That won't change anything people have made their minds that DC is scamming his patrons. It doesn't matter what you say to them.
It really boils down to the fact that these people are inherently jealous of someone winning. But they ain't willing to put in the work required to win, so they say that the people winning are 'lucky' and 'not that good' or 'cheating people'.

I mean, anyone could do what DC or others have done and make what they make, but that would require them to actually work like they worked, so they wont do that. Nah, they'd rather just hate on them from afar.

TL;DR Haters gonna hate, that's the end of the debate.

Reactions: Badjourasmix

Kasumi Ouijii

May 18, 2019
Big thanks but for some reason, I get an error when trying to open cookie jar.

hmm?, I'm really sorry but not too sure :'( it's doing it for me too though their not my files, it's my friend's I'll try to ask him and see if he knows anything about it.

Edit: He also doesn't know but maybe its due to 17.5 being an old version, having the new version 18.2 might be corrupting 17.5 with its new images and 17.5 cant detect the image that 18.2 has? just a guess >:''( again I'm terribly sorry but I believe the save still works...

Last edited:
Reactions: Meridian
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes