Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
In the year 3535, if mankind is still alive...
Humanity may well have progressed to the next evolutionary step by then.
By then, there will be one person left looking for SS 1.0 and DC will be replaced by an autonomous workbot that exists just to make this game happen.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Year later and people in this thread still argue over percentages. I guess this is a definition of obsession.

On the other hand, you there j4yj4m still working here? I am truly helpless as to what I should say about this haha.

Btw this game is never getting completed, as I see you still holding onto the concept. At this point it's more likely that climate apocalypse or nuclear war will happen faster than summertimesaga reaches version number 1.00.
Why do you care that a certain person is here? that really shouldn't bother you. sounds like a little petty grudge.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Year later and people in this thread still argue over percentages. I guess this is a definition of obsession.

On the other hand, you there j4yj4m still working here? I am truly helpless as to what I should say about this haha.

Btw this game is never getting completed, as I see you still holding onto the concept. At this point it's more likely that climate apocalypse or nuclear war will happen faster than summertimesaga reaches version number 1.00.
You seriously bothered to get on this thread, just to write that comment? :D Feeling the need to get in here with your unfounded bullshit about the game never being completed, even though SS has a clear roadmap and the dev being more transparent and communicative than most about the future of the game, seems to me like another definition of obsession. If you don't care about the game, and the only contribution you can bring to the conversation is commenting on someone who is active on this thread, you can respectfully fuck right off in my opinion. :)

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
You seriously bothered to get on this thread, just to write that comment? :D Feeling the need to get in here with your unfounded bullshit about the game never being completed, even though SS has a clear roadmap and the dev being more transparent and communicative than most about the future of the game, seems to me like another definition of obsession. If you don't care about the game, and the only contribution you can bring to the conversation is commenting on someone who is active on this thread, you can respectfully fuck right off in my opinion. :)
With all undue respect, I was browing the toplist of the site and saw this thread, came here on whim and in the first place - with all undue respect how dare you out of all people preach me about obsessions and writing comments while you are spending every day in this bloody thread? Active he says hihihi Want me to count the number of your posts in this thread in the span of last few months? You are embarrassing, truly and acting on spite because someone pointed out something. You can shove up this aggression up your ass!

*contribution to the conversation* *clear roadmap* Good Lord this guy is obviously blindfolded. A fine monument showing what the average fan of this game is like!

You can go ahead and type your drivel, I on the other hand have better things to do than *actively* comment here every day about nothing that matters!

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
With all undue respect, I was browing the toplist of the site and saw this thread, came here on whim and in the first place - with all undue respect how dare you out of all people preach me about obsessions and writing comments while you are spending every day in this bloody thread? Active he says hihihi Want me to count the number of your posts in this thread in the span of last few months? You are embarrassing, truly and acting on spite because someone pointed out something. You can shove up this aggression up your ass!

*contribution to the conversation* *clear roadmap* Good Lord this guy is obviously blindfolded. A fine monument showing what the average fan of this game is like!

You can go ahead and type your drivel, I on the other hand have better things to do than *actively* comment here every day about nothing that matters!
My obsessions are evident, and I've never pretended otherwise. Also, I'm far from an average fan of SS, I'd categorize myself in the harcore end of fandom. Which is exactly why I couldn't give a flying fuck if DC never completed the game. In fact I'd prefer for DC to keep delivering updates like he has and I'd pay for the privilege of playing them each month in perpetuity. :) By the way, here's a tip for you: before your next post, please learn English before trying to sound clever, 'cause now you just come off like Borat with a dictionary. :D

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes