eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Don't make me turn this car around!!!
: pout :

I haven't played the last two updates, I don't know how long it's been and people here can't wait for 1.... yikes my dude
You have any idea how many "accidents" happen when one is horny? All of them. I recently read about a chick in China who ordered a condoms delivery, yet did it raw anyway because they were 5 minutes late. (Yes, apparently in China you can order condoms as if it was pizza.) She then sued the delivery guy because she got pregnant.
That's how freaking impatient people become when horny.

So no, we can't wait for even 5 minutes, let alone 1-2-6 months or whatever..

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
: pout :

You have any idea how many "accidents" happen when one is horny? All of them. I recently read about a chick in China who ordered a condoms delivery, yet did it raw anyway because they were 5 minutes late. (Yes, apparently in China you can order condoms as if it was pizza.) She then sued the delivery guy because she got pregnant.
That's how freaking impatient people become when horny.

So no, we can't wait for even 5 minutes, let alone 1-2-6 months or whatever..
I'm a pretty horny guy, you know what I do? jack off to the hundreds of other fucking h games on here, there's not only this game your horniness has nothing to do with not being able to wait lol that's not a retort sorry.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
I'm a pretty horny guy, you know what I do? jack off to the hundreds of other fucking h games on here, there's not only this game your horniness has nothing to do with not being able to wait lol that's not a retort sorry.
Let's go by this again... You are horny, yes? And you do jack off, yes? You jack off to the other games because this one isn't here yet, yes? So you are impatient enough to jack off to other games even though the one that you want to jack off to is "5 minutes" late, yes? ... Yes.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
To me, size isn't important so much as how firm and perky they are. Therefor, Judith and Principle Smith don't really do anything for me. Now let me crouch in a fetal position to await the inevitable onslaught.
you won't get onslaughted for that? most people in the thread like eve dude LUL

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
To me, size isn't important so much as how firm and perky they are. Therefor, Judith and Principle Smith don't really do anything for me. Now let me crouch in a fetal position to await the inevitable onslaught.
Nah, you're cool.

Being forced to choose is the real problem. Can't a man or woman just enjoy the curves of life regardless of their position.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
You won't get an onslaught for that. Hell, Judith's are a particular type of saggy which have an appeal to a certain group of people and Principle Smith's take up most of her torso and are attached to an awful person with zero redeeming qualities. What tits are attached to are just as or more important than the tits themselves.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes