Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
with this speed its done tommrow
just a guess
Bug testing can take weeks. In many cases an absolutely terrifying bug can pop up and cause a cascade of smaller bugs to rear their ugly heads. Never, ever, assume expediency when it comes to QA testing.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Hero1 youre name fits perfectly to you.

So SS Team can be pretty fast if they want to. 10% in 1 Week is highly appreciated.
it's almost going too fast to be honest, which kind of worries me. what if 0.19 is bad?
that would seriously make me sad, i mean how long have we been waiting for eve to be fuckable now? 2 years or so?

Reactions: AngelAIGS and rockd

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
it's almost going too fast to be honest, which kind of worries me. what if 0.19 is bad?
I wouldn't worry about that. By now Strayerror is probably really integrated into the team, so coding/fixing should be smoother (unlike last update) and it seems like they got the animations right this time, again unlike last update, where everybody was waiting for AEHentai for finish his work. I mean, it's not like DC took less time to draw the art, it's just that they seemingly optimized other things.

So if 0.19 disappoints, it's certainly not because they started to wrap things up a little faster.

Last edited:

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
What do you mean too fast? It has been almost 5 months since the last update. Once the art is done the rest usually progresses much faster.
if 0.19 comes out next week, wouldn't the dev time be a little less than for the last jenny update?
and that one only focused on one character and not three

So if 0.19 disappoints, it's certainly not because they started to wrap things up a little faster.
yeah maybe you're right, it might suck because they didn't write a good story or because they focused on too many characters.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
yeah maybe you're right, it might suck because they didn't write a good story or because they focused on too many characters.
We'll see. It's actually "the first" update where I have no idea what to expect. With every other girl it was/is somewhat clear in which direction her story is going, but for Eve I really don't know.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
if 0.19 comes out next week, wouldn't the dev time be a little less than for the last jenny update?
and that one only focused on one character and not three

We waited between five and six months for the update last time, so I would say it's been roughly equivalent unless we're including the two minutes of content added a month after the main Jenny update, in which case it'd be a few weeks less.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
We waited between five and six months for the update last time, so I would say it's been roughly equivalent unless we're including the two minutes of content added a month after the main Jenny update, in which case it'd be a few weeks less.
yeah exactly and remember jenny was just a rework so they didn't have to do everything new plus they only had to focus on one character and they had a couple weeks more time.

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
yeah exactly and remember jenny was just a rework so they didn't have to do everything new plus they only had to focus on one character and they had a couple weeks more time.
To be fair, we don't know yet how long the testing phase for 0.19 actually will be.

I think part of the long bugfixing phase for Jenny was in fact due to the reworking of old code (especially the dexterity system) and the ensuing fixing of all the connected things broken because of it.
With Eve (and Grace and Odette) most content is completely new and therefore should be a lot more stable if built correctly from the start. The only real overlap of Eve with existing content is in some of the teacher's quests and since Dogeek was involved in 0.15 the code should be more stable and therefore less likely to break other things or itself when changed.

Wasn't one promise of the code rework faster future updates? I wouldn't mind seeing a new trend where after the art is finished the rest quickly follows. As long as the game doesn't lose quality because of it.

sh1hin

Nov 25, 2018
OK guys, just for you again:

0.19.0: 98% complete as of October 12th 2019-> 4+ months for almost the release
0.18.5: June 4th 2019 (Jenny 2) -> 1 month
0.18.0: May 2nd 2019 (Jenny) -> 4.5 months
0.17.5: Dec 16th 2018 (Daisy) -> 1- month
0.17.0: Nov 23rd 2018 (Diane) -> 4 months
0.16.0: July 25th 2018 (Roxxy) -> 3+ months
0.15.1: April 15th 2018 (teachers) -> 4 months
0.14.5: December 19th 2017 (Debbie) -> 1.5 months
0.14.3: November 1st 2017 (Aqua) -> 0.5 months
0.14: October 13th 2017 (Mia) -> 2- months
0.13: August 21st 2017 (Erik)

To make it very clear: It's been about the same time for each major update, since over two years.
no its not all of those is made up comon comoon

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes