Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
SS will certainly take another week plus X. So the answer to your question depends on icstor and his schedule.
Really it depends on whether or not ICSTOR delays it again. He's delayed it six times in the past four months.

f95zoneguy

Jan 14, 2018
Thank you gurus for the pregnancy tips, especially the ctrl key skip. I will try it out though for everyone at first to see what happens.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Doesnt stop the pregnancy stuff being useless since you cant have sex with girls while they are pregnant
The point was: "Pregnancy stuff is useless, so remove it from the game".

I said: "Use pregnancy pills to get rid of pregnancy".

What's the problem here? No pregnancy if you don't want it, problem solved. Of course, feel free to still complain if you like.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Thank you gurus for the pregnancy tips, especially the ctrl key skip. I will try it out though for everyone at first to see what happens.
This is useful to reset any minigame btw. For example, the beach spin bottle game, the pizza game, the basketball game and the fighting game can easily be won with that.

Reactions: WSmith

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
You know about the pregnax pill, yes? That part is also kind of a fun story.
What would have been nice is to add side effects to the pill. May the fun be other than fucked grannies.Ugh.
Between the waiting time and the fun you have, there's a huge gap.

rewyn

Nov 6, 2017
I originally had the game problem in June?! It still does not work for Mac users. Or is it simply my mac? Any other Mac users having an issue?

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Come on get back to work DarkCookie please
almost wise he had fatal family insomnia. so he could work more
but that will be evil
Since he has several small children, I imagine he and a chronic lack of sleep are already well-acquainted at this point. :p

Kilton

Aug 8, 2019
The point was: "Pregnancy stuff is useless, so remove it from the game".

I said: "Use pregnancy pills to get rid of pregnancy".

What's the problem here? No pregnancy if you don't want it, problem solved. Of course, feel free to still complain if you like.
The problem is that people never wanted to just knock up the girls and thats it, everyone wanted to have sex with them while pregnant but you cant do that
Feel free to keep on beign stupid over looking useless features

Reactions: Mastershake

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
The problem is that people never wanted to just knock up the girls and thats it, everyone wanted to have sex with them while pregnant but you cant do that
Feel free to keep on beign stupid over looking useless features
My friend, you go back and find out (at least try) what I was talking about and whom I was answering to what in the first place. Afterwards, you can come back and tell me how stupid I am.

Reactions: Sync
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes