rewyn

Nov 6, 2017
Has this issue ever been addressed? I just downloaded a clean install and I get the same error screen:

Screen shot 2019-10-12 at 6.31.18 PM.png

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
It's like I said. QA testing will inevitably lead to more and more bugs until they reach a level where they decide that the bugs in the game are at an acceptable level. It'll take probably another week or two to get everything sorted out and we'll be better off for it. Be glad for that time spent testing, as it means we get a more enjoyable product. Go play fresh Something Unlimited updates if you want to see what a game that doesn't go through proper testing is like. More bugs being found is good.

f95zoneguy

Jan 14, 2018
Can you fix pregnancy so it is 50/50 % each gender?. or is just me who gets more sons then daugthers?
Woah, kids? Pregnancy actually does something? I didn't think it was added and they would get broken and I coudln't fuck them anymore, so before every ejaculation I'd smash the SAVE button and reload when they got pregnant. Damn I must be retarded.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Woah, kids? Pregnancy actually does something? I didn't think it was added and they would get broken and I coudln't fuck them anymore, so before every ejaculation I'd smash the SAVE button and reload when they got pregnant. Damn I must be retarded.
If you just push the left control key it resets the "wheel of conception".

Sebhero

Oct 1, 2017
Come on get back to work DarkCookie please
almost wise he had fatal family insomnia. so he could work more
but that will be evil

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
That information is outdated. According to Dogeek, one of the coders, it will come with the next update, 0.19.
See here.
Considering how the game is coded it will be fun to see the compatibility of the saves. Like the theory.

Pregnacy? Oh yeah, the useless thing in this game has slowed down the story with the characters. Delete it.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Damn I must be retarded.
At least you noticed ;)

Pregnancy was broken once, but long fixed. Also, yes, it does not let you fuck the girl until some days after birth, then it's back to normal again (about eight in-game weeks). Ravenger6660 already mentioned that control key trick. Finally, there are the pregnax pills that you can acquire and which disable the whole pregnancy thing entirely.

Reactions: cavaemon
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes