Sebhero

Oct 1, 2017
it was 110 bugs to fix but now its back on 109 so hopfully they done finden more and more bugs and can focus
on fix the remining

totor83

May 15, 2017
DC is milking as he can . If you don't understand or believe that ...... no more to say....
YES he take a LOT of time.
YES he win a lot of money.
YES the new version will have a lot of bugs.
YES a lot of tennagers or old pervert will support him until .... when ?
NO he has no team.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Lol.. thats the worst argument on this site.. ever.

those fancy animations are completly unnecessary.. Take soo much time..

last 2 updates sucked HARD... but.. yaaayyyy animations lol
So what about you not playing the game at all? Zero-frames animations seem to be just the thing you want...

Mom Story done.
Sister Story done.
Aunt Story done.
Roxxy Story done.
Mia Story done.
Eve Story is done in the current update.

Shame on me if i missed something.
You missed all the teachers, Aqua and Daisy ;)

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
You missed all the teachers, Aqua and Daisy ;)
I knew i missed some.

Shame on me then :eek:

DC is milking as he can . If you don't understand or believe that ...... no more to say....
YES he take a LOT of time.
YES he win a lot of money.
YES the new version will have a lot of bugs.
YES a lot of tennagers or old pervert will support him until .... when ?
NO he has no team.
I have to adress this in a hopefully polite manner as i got already a warning for being impolite. (no clue why tough)

1. He isn't milking as he works every day and draws art for the game. And so does his team. You can watch him draw from monday to friday on his streams on picarto.
2. As every game of that size would take. People forget that by changing engine and the increase of size for every update the amount of work increases as well.
3. With which he pays his team to do the work they are hired to do so.
4. Thats how coding works. You go back and have to rewrite old stuff to make new stuff work. Every game development process has bugs. A game development without bugs is non existant.
5. I am neither a teenager nor old. A pervert yes but i support him non the less and i am pretty sure i am not the only one :)

Yes he has a team and if you go on discord or picarto from time to time you could even talk with those people.

Last edited:

totor83

May 15, 2017
You are joking ....
1 . Yes he is. Where is the team ?????? We never saw anybody else ...... What are you talking about ???
2 . ??? He changed engine ??? No more ren'py and photoshop ???
3 . Wher is the "team" ? You are the only one to believe he have a team ....
4 . If DC draw what the team do ?
5 - But who are you ?

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
You are joking ....
1 . Yes he is. Where is the team ?????? We never saw anybody else ...... What are you talking about ???
5 - But who are you ?
my eyes are spinning just because of reading such bulls*** yeah DC draws and the game is just a pure image gallery you start the game and only look at images...

petur

Jul 29, 2017
does anyone know if you can get roxxy or eve preggo in this update?
I'm pretty sure that i saw their version being drawn on stream but not all art gets in at the same time. I can't wait for the new version since we'll get at least one big boobed girl. Even if she's a filler character.

Reactions: matt2c2

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I have to adress this in a hopefully polite manner as i got already a warning for being impolite. (no clue why tough)
Feel lucky you got a warning. Two of my postings got deleted without warning already, and I never used any F words or personal insults (I know that because I make backups of my postings just in case). On the other hand, postings clearly insulting *me* are left untouched. Here is an example: https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-v0-18-6-kompas-productions.276/post-2409222

This is clearly a pro-hater forum...

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
You are joking ....
5 - But who are you ?
This is what they write on their patreon page:

Current team members:
DarkCookie
- Art, Story & Design
Dogeek - Lead Code
Catbug - TA & Posing
CaptainSploosh - Dialogue & Writing
AoiichiNiiSan - Music & SFX
Sam9 - Server side & Website
CreamyCookie - HR & Cookie Baker

I don't know why I am quoting this here because you clearly will not believe. Or understand.

Dogeek is posting here from time to time btw/

But of course, this is all DarkCookie in one person, lying lazy on his bed, watching the web page update itself with fake dev trackers and progress bars while he wills his photoshop installation to magically auto-animate the latest scenes, therewhile somehow copy&pasting the code from other games.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
You are joking ....
5 - But who are you ?

I am not joking but to answer your questions.

DarkCookie
Art, Story, Design & Dialogue
Dogeek
Lead Code
Strayerror
Code
CaptainSploosh
Writing & Dialogue
Catbug
Dialogue & Posing
AoiichiNiiSan
Music & SFX
Sam9
Servers, website & Discord
CreamyCookie
HR & Cookie Baker

Source:

2. I can't remember the old engines name but they changed to ren py to make the game more stable.

3. See point one.

4. See point one.

5. I am for 2 years now a mod on picarto chat (thats where DC regularly streams) and on discord and a patreon for SS for almost 3 years now.

Any other questions?

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

rockd

Jul 31, 2017
You are joking ....
5 - But who are you ?
So glad this forum has a facepalm emoji for reactions. I wish facebook had one for posts like this.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
You are joking ....
5 - But who are you ?
and this my friends is why i tell people not to go on noFap this early before release

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I wonder what kind of story the coach will get when ever it is her turn for an update? :unsure:
I'd say it'll likely be about her beeing the Pink Cyclone and helping her to get back into pro wrestling to get her title back? Next to that MC will probably have to proof that he's not as much of a wimp as she may think he is, though I'd guess that may primarily be for Ronda's story.

Jun 3, 2018
I'd say it'll likely be about her beeing the Pink Cyclone and helping her to get back into pro wrestling to get her title back? Next to that MC will probably have to proof that he's not as much of a wimp as she may think he is, though I'd guess that may primarily be for Ronda's story.
I think I saw some pictures promoting your idea on the fan instagram.

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
and its 110...hopefully it doesnt progress to 220 like last time

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Mom Story done.
Sister Story done.
Aunt Story done.
Roxxy Story done.
Mia Story done.
Eve Story is done in the current update.

Shame on me if i missed something.
Wait the Mia route is done ? We have like two one or two sex scenes with her right ?

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes