Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Coding is just left (could be also finished) if there are coming as an example more bugs to fix the progressbar wont go down... most likely every bugs are getting patched fast and are just really small ones.(they can easily patch 20-30bugs a day.) so chill out guys the update might come this week they probably already started also testing the game with this speed the update wont take long! so go have fun with your gfs or go fap to milfy city and stop complaining guys...

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
On which girl gonna be concentrate this upcoming update somebody know?
The current 0.19 update focuses on Eve and her whole story the next update 0.20 is focusing on the main story and the 0.21 update is about rhonda.

So the list would go like this.
Current release: Eve.
Next release: Main story.
After that: Rhonda.

Reactions: BigBobIsHere

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
I would prefer you would stop lying. Patches need alot of work and not counting the in between bugfix patches is downright insulting to the entire dev team which are from time to time present in this forum.
You don't count minor patches cause you don't want to realise that those patches need work as well and so do bugfixes in between each release which would render your 6 months arguments useless instantly.

The benefits of being a mod on picarto for some time now is that you get to know people on discord and on picarto which means i got a little more insight to everything then the rest does. Also i am a patreon for SS so here are the facts.

Nov. 23, 2018 was Aunt 17.0 release.
Nov. 29, 2018 hotfix release.
Dec. 16, 2018 Surprise Christmas release.
Feb 1, 2019 Lot of characters got reworked.
Feb 17, 2019 Site update and new patreon tiers.
May 2, 2019 Sister 18.0 release.
May 4, 2019 Hotfix release.
June 4, 2019 Sister 18.5 release

So regardless how you look at this it never took 6 months for a release. By your logic (where only a full release counts) we get only 2 updates per year which is factually untrue.

And if you would be on discord from time to time you would realise that the people working on this project are not machines either and even with that they provide alot of stuff in between i didnt list because there is no reason to do so.

The numbers don't lie. You either accept the facts or you don't. Everyone can look up the facts for himself.
Lol.. thats the worst argument on this site.. ever.

those fancy animations are completly unnecessary.. Take soo much time..

last 2 updates sucked HARD... but.. yaaayyyy animations lol

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Sync

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
Lol.. thats the worst argument on this site.. ever.

those fancy animations are completly unnecessary.. Take soo much time..

last 2 updates sucked HARD... but.. yaaayyyy animations lol
Add animations = "update take too long"
Don't add animations = "why no animations in 2019..."

But if you read the progress bars correctly, animations is not what slow the production/release right now.

Personally I like good animations in any game but not when they slow drastically the production and/or it's for some random character (micoe I'm talking about you, plus it was not a good one in the end :cautious:).
And if people want to complain about the slow production because of animation go on the dual family thread :KEK:

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Add animations = "update take too long"
Don't add animations = "why no animations in 2019..."

But if you read the progress bars correctly, animations is not what slow the production/release right now.

Personally I like good animations in any game but not when they slow drastically the production and/or it's for some random character (micoe I'm talking about you, plus it was not a good one in the end :cautious:).
And if people want to complain about the slow production because of animation go on the dual family thread :KEK:

i never cared for animations.. i was against wasting SOO much time on it.. updates with the same amount of content or MORE took less than half the time its taking now.

nineeleven

Oct 9, 2017
So do you guys think 0.19 will be finished by the weekend? with all the bug testing?
I'd say it depends on the bugs. If it's nothing too serious like game crashing type bugs when doing certain routes I'd assume we should see it by maybe sometime next week but if the bugs are game crashing, probably two more weeks or week and a half.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Patch day early Nov, patch day early May that's 6 months. Going to be another 6 months when it releases Nov hits. Troll harder.
Just because you are ignoring a small release doesn't mean it didn't happen. If they didn't release it, this update would have come out a month earlier.

please let they be no bug 110
It was over 220 bugs last time, so guaranteed there will be bug 110. And 111, etc.

Last edited:

JohnG89

Mar 13, 2018
Is this story route going to have two separate branches like the Erik/Mrs. Johnson? One where you choose Eve, and the other her sister I assume.

Man In Moon

Sep 27, 2017
Ok yall. I haven't played this game for almost a year now. How far along in story is it? Are there any relationship paths done?

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
i never cared for animations.. i was against wasting SOO much time on it.. updates with the same amount of content or MORE took less than half the time its taking now.
You do realize that was before changing game engine and reworking the code and the game in and of itself?

Ok yall. I haven't played this game for almost a year now. How far along in story is it? Are there any relationship paths done?
Mom Story done.
Sister Story done.
Aunt Story done.
Roxxy Story done.
Mia Story done.
Eve Story is done in the current update.

Shame on me if i missed something.

Reactions: OnSetout

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Tbh, i was expecting much more bugs. I guess it will have less bugs than previous update. Can't wait to play Eve story.:love:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I'd say that mainly depends on what one would consider "done". Looking at the redesign it's probably only Diane (at least 99%, given that Sploosh said she'll probably get a room at some point), Jenny and soon to be Eve. Everybody else will still need some kind of transfer to the rig system + pregnancy (Roxxy or Debbie) or, next to that, a rework and real story extention (Mia or Erik).

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes