DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
I'm following SS since the first build. I created my patreon account to give feedback to SS. I've never donated to an adult game, even though tempted, where there's no obligation for the creator not to just abandon the project and none of them gave me what I really want but sometimes some of them got really close. SS fails for me in posing, the positions are just not appealing to me, story is somewhat adequate, I didn't play more recent builds but animations came a long way. I liked the art style at first but there are games that I like better. My point is, SS isn't the perfect game and DC might not be one of the fastest creators out there. But if you come up with better animations, development time will of course be longer. Noone can say DC isn't committed enough. The money he earned and still earning is well deserved, which I can't say for most creators. Just the fact, he doesn't hide his project behind a paywall like some greedy ones on patreon demands a praise. It has been a long time, I'm waiting for 0.20 to play again.

Triaxe

Mar 16, 2019
I really liked the update. Hope Odette gets more content in the future since she shot up to the top of my favourite characters list. I gather that the next update will focus on the main story? Not sure what to expect from that in terms of sex scenes, pursuable characters etc.

Reactions: Mastershake

Messi500

Jul 9, 2018
Lul i just helped erics mom with yoga shits and i got stuck af in the gym, when you try to leave it says bruh, it night gym closed, even though you just did the yoga lesson lmfao
and this wasn't the only time this happened, but i was high af and i forgot
The same problem here... Cant continue the MsJohnson/June story because stuckinthe yoga parlor so cant continue the Mia/helen story also...Sucks

dragonangel

Jan 15, 2019
For the next update: the characters known to be actually involved with sex scene : Ivanka and Melania (not actually in game) Rump, Maria and a new female character that i forgot the name. May be one or two other female character to have new sex scenes)
For the pregnant characters I think Ivanka and Melania for sure, may be Maria or the new character.

Mar 9, 2019
Wait lmaooo I legit had the MC fuck every available girl before the Eve update just now and in the middle of the "never have I ever" game they play dude says he's a virgin :LOL: wtf? Is that a bug or sumn? I don't know why I find that so funny

Anand27

Jan 16, 2018
wtf is wrong man, last game version i had 3-4 girls pregnant now i need to start the entire game over? even all the scenes are gone ????

all my quest start again???
flute for the music teacher
french dictionary
eric cards
roxy quest
all the teachers quest
seriously how is this possible??

i spend like hours to get everything correct and done and now poooooffff gone

does someone have a save of 19.1 not a 100% but like 50% of it .--.

thanks

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes