RedRidingWolf

Jul 24, 2018
A bug regarding Eve. She wont show up in the Park to continue the music teachers Quest for the cleanup. Cause of the Story changes I wonder how it is done now? Also I can't ask her for the paint needed for the art teacher, while she expects a baby.
The magazines on the basketballfield are just poppin up when u reach a certain event with dexter and roxxy, their argument on the basketballfield.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Well, I've been following this game since... summer 2017. So, I daresay it's changed a lot. Definitely.

What I want to say to all of you enamoured DC fanboys is that I REALLY can't stand this new Eve character. Sorry, but Eve is the old Eve to me.

We've been playing SS for 3 years over and over and over and over. We got used to every damn character. We learned to love them (more or less). Then, out of the blue, you took a main character and totally remodeled it!?!?! o_O I think this is a fucking damn bad idea, dude, and I don't like it at all.

DC, dude, you totally ruined it.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
SPoiler ALert!!

DO they have different scenes for ODette and grace,,,I did eve, grace and odette scenes in single play :/
Eve has multiple ones , Odette ride :p , and grace with massage ..is there anything else with other options?
When Odett is giving a massage to Grace you can change between 2 girls. Press ''change angle''.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
We've been playing SS for 3 years over and over and over and over. We got used to every damn character. We learned to love them (more or less). Then, out of the blue, you took a main character and totally remodeled it!?!?! o_O I think this is a fucking damn bad idea, dude, and I don't like it at all.
To be fair, it wasn't really out of the blue. DC made several versions during the years before he decided on the new one. Down below there's another version of her, which never made it into the game.

179553_Summertimes_Eve.png

So it's not like DC seemed ever happy with her old version, either. I even think there was a 4th version he did and then scrapped right away.

But yeah, those aritistic decisions will always leave somebody disappointed.

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
Hmmm, do I actually get to get grace and odette fertilezed and not see them in the hospital lol? I got Grace pregnant and skipped for many weeks no text from her saying she was pregnant lol

petur

Jul 29, 2017
Hmmm, do I actually get to get grace and odette fertilezed and not see them in the hospital lol? I got Grace pregnant and skipped for many weeks no text from her saying she was pregnant lol
You get a text message on the phone and the MC has an early morning reaction in the lines of ''I just got a text message? What could it be?''. Play the game properly without skipping giant chunks and fast forwarding all the time.

campfap

Jul 31, 2017
Jesus Christ. 19.1 destroyed all my 19.0 savegames. I dont mind replaying from time to time, but this is getting ridiculous. Also for some reason dialogues go missing when reloading. For example i have to get the books for the library. Saved, asked dexter for his books, couldnt find them in his locker so i thought might be bugged and reloaded and now i cant even ask him anymore and his locker is also empty.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes