Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
To be fair, it wasn't really out of the blue. DC made several versions during the years before he decided on the new one. Down below there's another version of her, which never made it into the game.

View attachment 434070

So it's not like DC seemed ever happy with her old version, either. I even think there was a 4th version he did and then scrapped right away.

But yeah, those aritistic decisions will always leave somebody disappointed.
I've never doubted that you'd immediately answered my post and wrote something to his credit. Is he paying you?

Last edited:

campfap

Jul 31, 2017
Did not happen to me. All my saves work perfectly. Did you have any mods installed? If you had that could ruin your saves.
I do not. Also played without cheats as changelog said with version 19 savegames will be compatible in future so i though a legit playthrough would be nice. Whenever i load a 19.0 save i get completely random scenes stopping ongoing scenes and teleporting me across the map at random (dexter hitting you in the stomach after a scene with diana and so on). I might restart one more time. But for now, i have enough. Thanks for asking/troubleshooting though.

petur

Jul 29, 2017
I do not, played without cheats as changelog said with version 19 savegames will be compatible in future so i though a legit playthrough would be nice. Whenever i load a 19.0 save i get completely random scenes stopping ongoing scenes and teleporting me across the map at random (dexter hitting you in the stomach after a scene with diana and so on). I might restart one more time. But for now, i have enough. Thanks for asking/troubleshooting though.
You should probably also make a fresh reinstall. A corrupted file could be causing the bugs too.

Dec 2, 2018
I did the quest with Tammy where i lead a Yoga class. I can't leave after that since it says the gym is closed. Anyone know what to do?
Is it possible to change time of day somehow just to get away from it?

Nigonito

May 10, 2017
I did the quest with Tammy where i lead a Yoga class. I can't leave after that since it says the gym is closed. Anyone know what to do?
Is it possible to change time of day somehow just to get away from it?
Well I was writting the same, stuck too here

edit : Download the new version

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
"I should be able to connect to his laptop and snoop around."

I'm on JENNY's laptop, but there's nothing to connect!
Does anyone have any ideas? (photo attached)
Thank you in advance....

Jimmy C-well

Apr 5, 2018
I seem to have old saves showing when i click load game. I moved the 18.6 folder onto external for back up then opened 19. What do I need to do? I am on PC.

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
Haven't played this game since the Roxxy update and I now saw a couple images of MC sucking dick. LMAO! What happened to this game?

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
All the old saves may be there, but THEY DON'T WORK. This is mentioned on Page 1 concerning the new 19.0 update.

Bad news for all of us, I know, but that's the way it is.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
"I should be able to connect to his laptop and snoop around."

I'm on JENNY's laptop, but there's nothing to connect!
Does anyone have any ideas? (photo attached)
Thank you in advance....
It's a bug and i don't think there's a work around for it yet.
I ran into after making the mistake of saving and trying to during the yoga bug in 19.0.

Jimmy C-well

Apr 5, 2018
All the old saves may be there, but THEY DON'T WORK. This is mentioned on Page 1 concerning the new 19.0 update.

Bad news for all of us, I know, but that's the way it is.
I understand they don't work. Do I just need to manually delete them even though I basically uninstalled by moving everything?

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes