pharzuph

Nov 11, 2017
wtf is wrong man, last game version i had 3-4 girls pregnant now i need to start the entire game over? even all the scenes are gone ????

all my quest start again???
flute for the music teacher
french dictionary
eric cards
roxy quest
all the teachers quest
seriously how is this possible??

i spend like hours to get everything correct and done and now poooooffff gone

does someone have a save of 19.1 not a 100% but like 50% of it .--.

thanks

Relax after patch 19 every update saves works from 19 and up below 19 doesnt work

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
So... Eve can be a trap if you want...

Wasn't expecting that, honestly. But she's a girl on my walkthrough.

Last edited:

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Nevermind you are right, but still, if you do that, reload a previous save then go back to the sex shop without triggering the quest you can't leave. Odd bug :).

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
You can start playing the new content immediately from a new game
You might as well have just worded it: "Because they've gone back and altered previously-played content from earlier versions, you'll be forced to begin a new game every time a new version is released."

TheRef

Aug 2, 2019
Using 19.1 patched
Just tossing in bug report don't know if reported yet.
Can't progress Mia quest to "watch her get a tattoo" at the parlor if you do Eve's quest at the same time.
Her que for the tattoo was same time as the big party there & seems to have locked Mia's progress.

MaxSpeed

Apr 19, 2019
I got bug from this last version. When I was trying to do the help from Mrs.Johnson by teaching Yoga to a student at Gym at night. After did teach, I cant go back to home to sleep. Map is not working and also "Go back to the main Gym" Button is not working. When I click the Button, it saying " It's closed now, I can come back tomorrow ". I am comfused how to get out from Gym.
Screenshot (182).png
Screenshot (183).png

nenesio

Jun 22, 2019
I have a bug, in the scene at school when ms bissette assigns the MC to help roxxy at the end of this scene the tutorial is repeated and can not go anywhere.

MC's Hammer

Apr 23, 2018
I got bug from this last version. When I was trying to do the help from Mrs.Johnson by teaching Yoga to a student at Gym at night. After did teach, I cant go back to home to sleep. Map is not working and also "Go back to the main Gym" Button is not working. When I click the Button, it saying " It's closed now, I can come back tomorrow ". I am comfused how to get out from Gym.
View attachment 434206
View attachment 434207
There are some bugs in certain locations depending on the time of day you get there. I've gotten stuck in the yoga room and the tattoo parlor garage before the upstairs was unlocked. If you go to the yoga room at night when there isn't a class I'm pretty sure you get stuck.

Mar 24, 2018
Great, polished game. I would rate this update probably the lowest of the rest of them, however.
The last great update was nancy and diane, followed by roxxy and the teachers. I know, its just my preference and the Patrons have a say. That is all

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
View attachment 434206
View attachment 434207
This was reported here many times, and according to patch notes, fixed in 19.1.

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
Gonna wait till this game is completely finished before playing it again.
I gave up on the 'no old saves' thing sometime in early 2018. Having to play through the whole game, even cheating, just to see the new content each version, is monotonous.

Just not worth it till then.
I was ask the same question, why ols saves not work, but I think is cus any time chage images and dialogs

IronMuffin

Jan 22, 2018
Think I encountered a bug on the Roxxy route. Just finished getting flashed by the bitch mob on the pier for getting them booze. And supposed go into the Crystal dealing meth part, but it's been 2 weeks and nothings happened. Havent seen the eviction notice, nothing in the jail. Done some save editing, and still cant get it to start.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes