dragonangel

Jan 15, 2019
Can't progress Mia quest to "watch her get a tattoo" at the parlor if you do Eve's quest at the same time.
Her que for the tattoo was same time as the big party there & seems to have locked Mia's progress.
You can do her tatto the next week end. Don't worry, i was in the same situation.

brisola

May 15, 2018
Yeah... I was actually worried when I got the path split when Eve was being honest, I was worried the split would involve fucking it up some how. Was thinking "click the one that says we're dating, don't smash Eve's heart and say let's keep it casual.."

As for continuing with the same characters, I'm sure there will be some more positions, and probably that three way with Odette and Eve or Odette and Grace that Odette talks about, but I think the emotional arc more or less played out.

I didn't see if anybody replyed to you, but already have a scene with Odette and Grace haha. You should go to their house in evening, and when Odette is massaging Grace, click on her, after dialogue, show another angle.

yanderepls

Nov 10, 2017
Would you like it if the mom starts to get jealous as you start bringing more and more girls home to bang.
I think it would be kinda hot, if she wasn't a bitch about it.

XoticRealmZ

Sep 26, 2019
So started to play with eve's story straight away, after the first time with eve getting the option either trap or vag in the tent i went back home, slept and now i got a bug. I cant head inside the school because it repeatedly says "I should go to Mrs.Bissette's class now" sigh GREAT! help would be appreciated, cant be arsed starting again.

Edit: F it, im gonna start again with a different route.

Last edited:

Berry

Sep 12, 2016
My game bugged out and dumped quest progression with Jenny and the Aunt. No big deal just do the stuff over again. Except Jenny wants the uniform again and its not in the attic anymore, as I already did that before. So anyone know the command to give the uniform item?

petur

Jul 29, 2017
My game bugged out and dumped quest progression with Jenny and the Aunt. No big deal just do the stuff over again. Except Jenny wants the uniform again and its not in the attic anymore, as I already did that before. So anyone know the command to give the uniform item?
If you are getting multiple bugs you should do a fresh install of the game. There is no reason for your to be getting multiple bugs. Also do a fresh download. It is possible that your download was corrupted.

dragonangel

Jan 15, 2019
Lot of rework on the code, on somes characters (like with Eve, Roxxy, Missy and Becca).
The school, Mall, Police station and Hospital have exterior now.
One week of work can be certainly needed to fix all the bug but a lot of players complained that the team take the time to fix it.

DylanDoom

Jul 2, 2017
After u get grace preg and she wants to know if she should keep it does she get rid of it anyway and also can u not fuck her again after

Berry

Sep 12, 2016
If you are getting multiple bugs you should do a fresh install of the game. There is no reason for your to be getting multiple bugs. Also do a fresh download. It is possible that your download was corrupted.
It is a fresh install. Everytime I load the game, I lose quest progression. I was wrong a bit howeve, I do have the uniform in my inventory, she just doesn't 'see' that I have it.

jimmyx306

Oct 5, 2017
Found another bug, stuck in an eve loop with the dinner. The next day if i visit the parlor it just starts the dinner again. Can't progress any further

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
Well, it sucked there wasnt much teasing or sexual progress throughout the story like with Roxxy, you just got everything at the end. Kinda boring. And cmon, seriously no titfuck with Odette? The hell DC??? Just have her laying on her back and have some seriously good POV action. Them boobs man, wth.
It is DC's biggest weakness, there really isn't any rising sexual tension between the characters. Sure, the mom and sis have an elaborate route, but that is about it. Foreplay? DC apparently has never heard of it.

Sera Zios

Nov 26, 2017
So... Eve can be a trap if you want...

Wasn't expecting that, honestly. But she's a girl on my walkthrough.
I find the implementation really well done here. Personally I think more trap characters is a good thing but I understand that not everyone thinks so, so having this choice allows everyone to be happy and that's good :)

That said, I liked Eve's original art more than the new one

Last edited:
Reactions: GaRbS and flossy123

petur

Jul 29, 2017
It is a fresh install. Everytime I load the game, I lose quest progression. I was wrong a bit howeve, I do have the uniform in my inventory, she just doesn't 'see' that I have it.
That's why i said you may have to do a fresh download too, not just a fresh install. Also you should not use the saves you created with the possibly corrupted version of the game. Do a fresh playtrough since the error might be transferring with the corrupted save created by the corrupted install.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes