0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
From the wiki:
Next day, in the music classroom, everybody is talking about the talent show. Head to the auditorium: the place is a ruin. Follow the trail to Principal Smith’s office and look through the keyhole to find the culprits. The music teacher is saddened when you talk to her in the classroom. Meet Eve, and at the this evening. Beers will encourage them to clean the auditorium. Head to Erik’s house. While your best friend is playing in his bedroom, talk to him about beer. Take the in his basement.
Here's my problem: I'm at the point in Eve's storyline where she stops hanging out in the park in the evenings. Is this a bug that basically locks you out of the Ms. Dewitt route? I can't seem to progress at all, because Eve doesn't appear where she's supposed to at any time of the day.

EDIT: Seems this was fixed in 19.1

Last edited:

Wahcha

Feb 25, 2017
I thought this chapter was really good, I loved this game when it came out and kind of fizzled on it with some of the middle posts (enjoyed the content but just wasn't super excited) But Eve is a great character with a good story and surrounding characters. I really hope this isn't just the end of her story and content though.

Reactions: BigBobIsHere

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Another issue with the incest patch:
"It's a shame she only sees me as my Father's kid."

I think it should be "... as her son." I mean it is her kid, too. Not only the fathers.

And what I wrote earlier. The Landlord should be Mother:
There is a problem with Erik's locker, the first time opening it and the incest patch!
"His Landlord is packs him ..."
"...His Landlord must like him..."

Who does need to get the report?
ikaruga Not sure if you made it, I heard only that you did the incest patch

Last edited:
Reactions: Paprika and GaRbS

Arassei

May 28, 2019
If you wanted to make a trap, you could do it with a totally ramdom girl that the MC would not fuck later.
You could then give the trap to a character like Erik (with that, we could have Mrs. Johnson AND June for us alone) or Kevin (it would have been fun to see a gay who fucks a woman).

Those who love traps would have been happy, and those who do not like would not have been bothered.

But noooooo, it was Eve. One of the most adorable girl in the game. Absolutely disgusting.
Yeah yeah avoidable, choice blablabla.

DC told me " I can't make everyone happy ". Well, with this solution (or another), you can. Stop destroying your own masterpiece, please.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
If you wanted to make a trap, you could do it with a totally ramdom girl that the MC would not fuck later.
You could then give the trap to a character like Erik (with that, we could have Mrs. Johnson AND June for us alone) or Kevin (it would have been fun to see a gay who fucks a woman).

Those who love traps would have been happy, and those who do not like would not have been bothered.

But noooooo, it was Eve. One of the most adorable girl in the game. Absolutely disgusting.

DC told me " I can't make everyone happy ". Well, with this solution (or another), you can. Stop destroying your own masterpiece, please.
In the year 2019 it should be not disgusting anymore. I don't like to see such stuff, because I prefer women (or can accept Shemale/Female sex), but it is not really necessary to call this still disgusting anymore! :-(

Do you know how much work itould be to use a totally random girl? Just for a trap?
And what you said, it is avoidable.

I like it that she try to find someone who would accept her as she is, without calling her disgusting after finding it out. To many people sadly exist who still do call them disgusting. I may try this route only because of it.

Last edited:

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
I'm having some trouble, I don't know how to give Jenny the big black dildo, there isn't such option whenever I interact with her. What should I do?

Edit: Nevermind I had bought the wrong one.

Last edited:

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017

How can you guarantee that the "totally random girl" you're suggesting is not someone else's favourite? What you're suggesting will make you happy, but highly unlikely it makes everyone happy.

Kanzen

Aug 27, 2017

Like you said, its avoidable so how is it disgusting? You can literally play with eve as a girl so why get rid of the choice for everyone else?

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I liked this update, I only played the new storyline and I didn't find any bugs
I ignored it like many others, too. But there is a reason why it is better never to install for example a Windows update direct after the release. Better wait 2-3 weeks or it may destroy your system. Same with a fresh release of a game, but most often not so damaging. :)

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Bug Report, I already reported to the site: Can't progress Roxxy's route, got stucked when Crystal was arrested.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
In the year 2019 it should be not disgusting anymore. I don't like to see such stuff, because I prefer women (or can accept Shemale/Female sex), but it is not really necessary to call this still disgusting anymore! :-(

Do you know how much work itould be to use a totally random girl? Just for a trap?
And what you said, it is avoidable.

I like it that she try to find someone who would accept her as she is, without calling her disgusting after finding it out. To many bad people sadly exist who still do call them disgusting. I may try this route only because of it.
I don't understand. My " Absolutly disgusting " was avoidable, too. You didn't have to read it if you didn't wanted to.
How can you guarantee that the "totally random girl" you're suggesting is not someone else's favourite? What you're suggesting will make you happy, but highly unlikely it makes everyone happy.
Create a new girl. Make Erik directly interested in her. Warn directly the player that she is a trap by some event.
Like you said, its avoidable so how is it disgusting? You can literally play with eve as a girl so why get rid of the choice for everyone else?
Yeah yeah avoidable, choice blablabla

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
found many bugs, but some are just unplayable:
1. gym - when go to the evening sesion to run yoga, after the session i cant leave it says too late at night bla bla
2. after some point at eve story when u need to meet her for the concert at school she is not there anymore
3. idk whats going on in the mall, i go to the bathroom then some errors boom i watch some nerd muscled girl in costume idk..

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
1. gym - when go to the evening sesion to run yoga, after the session i cant leave it says too late at night bla bla
2. after some point at eve story when u need to meet her for the concert at school she is not there anymore
3. idk whats going on in the mall, i go to the bathroom then some errors boom i watch some nerd muscled girl in costume idk..
Not sure if all is solved, but the first and third is solved in 19.1.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Are you playing 19.1?

Buck Bokai

Dec 26, 2017
So, I'll do this once because anyone coming to the defense of this game is not arguing in good faith.

Perspective:
- Creator makes $60k a month off this game from Patreon.
- Works on the art solo since launch Aug 2016 + staff for coding added the past year.
- Since launch in Aug 2016, made $1mil in 3 years. The update schedule 'stabilised' to how it is, every 3-5 months, 2 years ago. Taking longer despite making more money, 'not a grift' lol.

1) The creator has total control over how the money is spent. Pocketing it and taking longer to release updates is grifting the system.
2) I'm sure the $60k a month in Patreon money has nothing to do with it.
3) If we're talking 4-5 months between updates the past 2 years and the game released at 0.1 when the Patreon went up, that's an update every month for the first year then slowing to once every 4ish months once over $15k a month was rolling in. 'not grifting'
4) Artists stream for free all the time, what king of a justification even is this? Sharing your process with fans isn't a luxury, it's a smart way to connect with fans and get valuable feedback/constructive criticism FOR FREE.

If this isn't a grift, what has the creator done different since establishing the update schedule 2 years ago? The monthly has quadrupled, so if you can't update any faster... maybe start another game? Make use of the fans money instead of pocketing it with nothing to show for it.

Complaining is my kink, stop shaming.

You must stand outside Apple Stores, and protest against people doing business with them as well.
So, I'll do this once because anyone coming to the defense of this game is not arguing in good faith.

Perspective:
- Creator makes $60k a month off this game from Patreon.
- Works on the art solo since launch Aug 2016 + staff for coding added the past year.
- Since launch in Aug 2016, made $1mil in 3 years. The update schedule 'stabilised' to how it is, every 3-5 months, 2 years ago. Taking longer despite making more money, 'not a grift' lol.

1) The creator has total control over how the money is spent. Pocketing it and taking longer to release updates is grifting the system.
2) I'm sure the $60k a month in Patreon money has nothing to do with it.
3) If we're talking 4-5 months between updates the past 2 years and the game released at 0.1 when the Patreon went up, that's an update every month for the first year then slowing to once every 4ish months once over $15k a month was rolling in. 'not grifting'
4) Artists stream for free all the time, what king of a justification even is this? Sharing your process with fans isn't a luxury, it's a smart way to connect with fans and get valuable feedback/constructive criticism FOR FREE.

If this isn't a grift, what has the creator done different since establishing the update schedule 2 years ago? The monthly has quadrupled, so if you can't update any faster... maybe start another game? Make use of the fans money instead of pocketing it with nothing to show for it.

Complaining is my kink, stop shaming.

It's 100% a grift, the update model hasn't changed in 2 years and the income since has quadrupled. The payment system is not at fault, the creator has the responsibility to spend the money and has chosen to simply pocket it all. This is up to the Patreon's to reward/punish, and clearly horny is getting in the way of punishment. Guess the creator doesn't have much of a conscience regarding the situation either. In this case, Patreon forcing audits would be the only solution.

1) And? That's not an excuse to pocket all the extra income since the update schedule was made firm 2 years ago.
2) All developers do this, and they don't expect anything extra for it.
3) That kind of time waste to replace an animator is 100% on the creator, you should expect better and not parrot that as a legit excuse.
4) Better than twitter, here's some other 18+ game devs you can look up and check yourself:
- Siren's Domain has two game's in development making ~4k each a month with staggered updates, providing an update every month combined. Does the art for one, employ's ScarletAnn for the other, both animated and gameplay all updates.
- Heaven Studios does one game making ~$3.5k a month, updates once every two months. Employs multiple artists, CG with lots of transitions and variations, new gameplay each update.
- Gunsmoke Games, known for Something Unlimited, makes $14k a month, update every two months. Solo effort for the art, extra staff for updating the game to a new engine whilst still providing new updates, sporadic animations but consistent CG and gamplay each update.

It also goes without saying all those devs up above provide bug fix updates and half-updates when content is delayed. Literally nothing different from this game, or any other game you can find on F95.

That gets to the crux of the issue. The creator of SS is doing nothing for all the extra money coming in, same way a pyramid scheme rewards the person at the top the most for doing absolutely nothing past starting the scheme in the first place.

Hopefully at some point Patreon will be required to audit projects so there is some semblance of transparency where the money is actually going, so runaway grift's like SS can be reigned in. Because based upon the response from some users here, Patreon's aren't likely to demand accountability for SS anytime soon.
Do you stand outside Apple Stores, protesting that Apple has made enough money already too?

Oct 28, 2017

I agree that I wish the trap wasn't for Eve since she's the one I wanted since the beginning, but again, I'm not mad. By the dialogue, I thought it was leading to that, but it never did because I chose that I liked girls and I was none the wiser until my second playthrough. I just want more scenes with Grace though. She needs a doggy scene, she is way too thick not to have one and that is a travesty. Would've liked the Eve sex scenes to have more story rather than pick sex positions to determine. Or a threesome/foursome scene. Other than that I'm happy, that's just nitpicking, especially after he did Roxxy's update which I still think is the best.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes