Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Will this game ever get backward save compatibility? I'm losing hope here... Yes, I know that you can always download a save file with the latest updates but that's no way to play a game.
You are not up to date:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And I can confirm that I could load my 0.19.0 (skipped 0.19.1 because I only played Eve's route and didn't run into any bugs) save into 0.19.5. Can't comment on any bugs since I only played the new content, though.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
You could do a one-time donation, if you really wanted to.
I have. Problem is I feel this game is worth $5, maybe even $10. Except I don't get any permanent benefit from that money unless I keep paying monthly forever. That's too expensive to me, thus I come here to pirate. If there was an option to actually purchase these kinds of games I wouldn't be using F95 much, if at all.

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
what type of futa art is here?
futa on MC? MC on futa? futa with family members?
is there even a futa art? or just an NPC futa standing near a tree?
Trans but only if you choose it and the story lets you know the option is in your hands. It's part of the Eve story line. Oral her alone or 69'ed the choice is on you. She receives but I don't think there are any scenes with her giving.

• Love
Reactions: 9inchz
May 21, 2018
I feel like Stewie Griffin from Family Guy, the only character interacting with Consuela.

Consuela: "Mister, we need more Lemon Pledge."
So, the next quest item to date Consuela is to buy more Lemon Pledge it is.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I have. Problem is I feel this game is worth $5, maybe even $10. Except I don't get any permanent benefit from that money unless I keep paying monthly forever. That's too expensive to me, thus I come here to pirate. If there was an option to actually purchase these kinds of games I wouldn't be using F95 much, if at all.
In case of SS it's not about piracy anyway. The game is free basically right away, unless one considers like ~24h in which you'd have to pay $1 to get the game right away too much already. I mean, right now you'd basically have to pay 3 to 5 bucks a year to play the game legally, which in my opinion is actually pretty good value compared to other things you'd buy in the entertainment sector.

So did I miss something or there was nothing besides Consuela content and one new Rose scene ?
As far as I'm aware that should be it.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
No mom/sis content, just as it was for 0.19.1, correct?
Yes. Jenny's story is basically done right now and I wouldn't expect anything from Debbie (except of what's needed for the main story in 0.20/0.20.5) from Debbie in 2020 either.

Reactions: manneychin
May 21, 2018
Yes. Jenny's story is basically done right now and I wouldn't expect anything from Debbie (except of what's needed for the main story in 0.20/0.20.5) from Debbie in 2020 either.
Maybe a bit from Debbie's story. Just the money she needs to pay to the bank and/or the thugs.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Maybe a bit from Debbie's story. Just the money she needs to pay to the bank and/or the thugs.
Yes, she'll certainly play a role within the main story but I haven't seen/heard anything about acutal new sexual content/scenes for her - which I guess is what people who ask about her would be looking for.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes