Oct 11, 2018
I'm stuck with Consuela, I get the kitchen scene, but then it acts like it didn't happen, MC still says something about "yelling in the room at the bottom of the stairs"

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
haven't played the game since the very first incest-patch
i remember it being super awkward and forced
Basically just changing the "roomate" stuff by "mom/sis" instead of actually restoring the original dialogues

Is it still as weird, or did it get better since then?

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Are there limited routes in this cause i wasnt able to continue roxy route after starting with Eve the story dies.

gunderson

Aug 17, 2016
The incest patch still needs work. It's not completely broken as far as I can tell, since most dialogue properly refers to Debbie as "Mom" and Jenny as the "sister," but the intro sequence and the naming boxes aren't working quite right. Hopefully not too hard a fix.

As far as the update's main content goes...not a big fan. Something about
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not here to kinkshame anybody, but that feels icky to me personally.

Still, I think the stage was set pretty well to exploit Melonia and Iwanka, and I fucking doubt I'd feel bad about that (at least assuming it's in the same style as most of the game), so the next update seems promising. Just glad I wasn't anxiously waiting for this one to drop, because this update was a mixed bag at best.

PhilMcrackin

Jul 24, 2019
Will this game ever get backward save compatibility? I'm losing hope here... Yes, I know that you can always download a save file with the latest updates but that's no way to play a game.
It probably will, but not until they're done making big changes in the core coding.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes