Whiterichie93

Dec 11, 2019
I'm having some trouble with the patch. Is there a better thread to ask about it? I don't want to hijack this one.
If this comment is about Android, I think the issue is that Android makes backups of Apps you uninstall even when you tell it not to. So it overwrites any new download/reinstall you make and probably fucks up the process to make the patch work. From what I've gathered from Google at least.
Might need to look into how to make it not make backups in the very code of the app. But I dunno anything more than that idea. Might not even be the issue.

Reactions: Chev454

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Can please someone share full save my it bugged and I cant fix it( Dont want to start form begining every character

Reactions: Revoloo
May 21, 2018
Yes, she'll certainly play a role within the main story but I haven't seen/heard anything about acutal new sexual content/scenes for her - which I guess is what people who ask about her would be looking for.
Yea. Her story will be included/affected by the main story that's why I was pushing for the main story update a few patches ago. With the main story created, her story can take a different turn that what we were given or just an extension of what we have right now. Everything would fall into place for her story if the main was advanced first as she is easily the foremost character affected by it.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Yea. Her story will be included/affected by the main story that's why I was pushing for the main story update a few patches ago. With the main story created, her story can take a different turn that what we were given or just an extension of what we have right now. Everything would fall into place for her story if the main was advanced first as she is easily the foremost character affected by it.
The main problem with Debbie at the moment seems to be that she'll require a really substancial rework (it's almost certainly going to be a 3 to 4 months update) and right now DC doesn't seem to be willing to do that, since it'll probably just as badly recieved as Diane's update was last year. That said, I'd still guess that we won't get that many more scenes, as she's got right now (if any), all I'd expect would be quite a rewrite to spread the scenes a little more and to make the whole thing fit the final story.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Why dont you just use the Unren engine? Animations arent that great anyways.
using unren on summertime saga will make the game stop working so make a backup of the game folder first

for people asking for old save there is a major code change in the game it is possible that the saves will not work properly so use old saves at your own risk

Jellal

Jun 14, 2017
holy shit this game is still going i really love it but i fucking hate the restart bullshit i am gonna take my time and enjoy it when its finished

Reactions: Gasanvar

gropax

Dec 24, 2017
You are not up to date:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And I can confirm that I could load my 0.19.0 (skipped 0.19.1 because I only played Eve's route and didn't run into any bugs) save into 0.19.5. Can't comment on any bugs since I only played the new content, though.
Wow, must have skipped that part - whenever I see "OLD SAVE FILES NOT COMPATIBLE" I just lose more hope. Thanks for pointing it out. Really hope I don't have to restart this game any more times, since that's what I've been doing so far as I don't really like to use the provided saves.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes