srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

version 1.18 of the is up with a rather long change log.

I fixed a crash during Consuela quest line, which I wonder why nobody found it so far.

Main feature of this version is the complete inclusion of story hints in MC's phone (Debbie, Miss Dewitt, Miss Ross, Terry and Daisy), which have always been missing until today. I guess this will spare you the one or the other look into the walkthrough.

Of couse, there are plenty of other fixes and improvements -- just check the change log.

Have fun!

Edit: updated to version 1.18a with a quick fix.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Yet another where I prefer the old version...
Yeah...i prefer the old version as well because I like big tiddies with big areolas rather than big tits and small areolas.
Then you must be very unhappy people, because this seems to be the way DC remakes all the models. They become more similar and vary only wrt/ skin color and breast size it seems. Not sure if I like it. Ms. Bissette for example explicitly was refering to her hairy french vagina before, now it just looks the same as any other in the game...

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Then you must be very unhappy people, because this seems to be the way DC remakes all the models. They become more similar and vary only wrt/ skin color and breast size it seems. Not sure if I like it. Ms. Bissette for example explicitly was refering to her hairy french vagina before, now it just looks the same as any other in the game...
I don't get why he is shaping all the breasts in the same way. They all seem to slope down a bit and then shoot out forward. I mean, if some characters have that, sure, but everyone with large breasts seems to get this.
They also all seem to get smaller bellies, and I don't mean less fat, I mean actually shorter in height.
DeWitt is one where I really loved the old version, but this new one... It's almost like he is trying to make everyone into a house wife / mother, or a super tight teen.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
On the upside, Ms. Dewitt should have been last relevant fuckable female character who wasn't on the rig system (Aqua and Crystal may still be missing?), which means, that by now we should have reached the point, where the surprises are over.

Last edited:
Reactions: WSmith

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
Big areolas suited Dewitt indeed. But as I prefer smaller ones, I liked this redesign. Overall, the redesigns are 50/50 to me; half got better, half got worse. But it's notable that DC is trying to make their design very similar, much like Sunset Riders draws SU women with the same breast type. And since they match my taste, I have nothing against it. However, one thing I always admired about SS was how different all boobs were, whether on size, shape or colours. Now, some of this is lost.

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
You can blame the stream chat for that since they want all the women in the game to be hairless

afterlife25

Oct 31, 2019
0.20.0 -> Maria (including pregnant sex), Josephine and Mrs. Hendicks
0.20.5 -> The Rumps, Nadya and Liu Wang
0.21.0 -> Ronda, her mum and the lifeguard (currently Cassie, by then probably something different)
0.22.0 -> Annie, Lucy and Mrs. Smith
etc.

So basically every girl you have sex with each update from now on.
Can we skip on 0.22? Been waiting for lucy haha.

Reactions: Keitaro420

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
i like new draws, I just hope that it doesn't cause a delay in the new update
I'm pretty sure that it's more of a necessity and not a luxury.
usually game dev's rarely just 'upgrade' their art assets. it seems to be most likely due to artist rights.
remember how breeding season ended? the artist had the rights to all their assets and single handedly pulled the plug on it by denying it from the coding dev.
if the artist for the og SS art has the rights to their art assets, the replacement might be due to that artist leaving the game/legal reasons.
DC could be free of any red tape if the redone art assets were completely owned by DC and not said og artist.
but I don't know anything about anything when it comes to who's who and who does what with what in the development of this game, so that's just a theory... aaaaaaaaaaaaa
*kill me*

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes