there

Nov 23, 2016
How to change the time of day using the console command? I am unable to search for it in this thread.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I was looking at the previous page, about women in future versions, and I haven't seen Judith in any, won't we have sex with her? I like it, but it looks like the developer abandoned it.
She'll get content at some point, but who gets the next update is always decided by and until now Judith simply always lost. So she'll have to wait until she either wins a poll or until DC actually forces her content because it's needed. In either case it'll take time, so don't expect anything before mid 2021.

TheAnimence8

Oct 15, 2016
She'll get content at some point, but who gets the next update is always decided by and until now Judith simply always lost. So she'll have to wait until she either wins a poll or until DC actually forces her content because it's needed. In either case it'll take time, so don't expect anything before mid 2021.
which is a shame cause I could be wrong on this but iirc Martinez and Lopez are also going to be in the Judith update, which is a shame cause I want more content with them

Reactions: V&M

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
which is a shame cause I could be wrong on this but iirc Martinez and Lopez are also going to be in the Judith update, which is a shame cause I want more content with them
Yeah, that's true. The only upside/hope is, that there's indeed a decent chance that DC will actually do Judith's story without poll, given that she'll be the last school girl without content.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Yeah, that's true. The only upside/hope is, that there's indeed a decent chance that DC will actually do Judith's story without poll, given that she'll be the last school girl without content.
Or he makes it an Lopez/Martinez update with a Judith add-on, given the fact that we already saw something of them with the Consuela update.

Reactions: Necronlord3

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Or he makes it an Lopez/Martinez update with a Judith add-on, given the fact that we already saw something of them with the Consuela update.
I'm not sure about that. After all, they are basically meant to be Judith's antagonists and were never supposed to get their own content beyond that. Kind of like Becca and Missy for Roxxy or Grace and Odette for Eve.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Damn they are still stuck on 87% i hope they gonna do a suprise progressbar update. So that rhe progress bar is going up to 95-97%....They are taking forever this time

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
id really like to see more stuff for Grace, odette on the other side i dont need
Cpt.Sploosh said some time ago that their original plan was to have at least one more solo scene for Grace among other things in 0.19.5., until DC decided to make it a about Consuela, since he wanted to have her content before 0.20. So it's very certain that she'll get at least a little more content at some point.
Escaping the theme a little, is there a tutorial that explains how to put the games we support under the avatar? Like yours from this game.
It's a feature for patreons. Once you are a patreon, you can activiate the feature by going preferences->connected accounts (on the left side, connect your patreon account there)->pledges.

Reactions: V&M

arigatogyro

Jun 27, 2017
Damn they are still stuck on 87% i hope they gonna do a suprise progressbar update. So that rhe progress bar is going up to 95-97%....They are taking forever this time
and then it will sit at 97% for a month lmao
Someone mentioned Rhonda's mom appears in her update? Is that true? Please don't tell me its Dewitt because "lol token blacks"

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Someone mentioned Rhonda's mom appears in her update? Is that true? Please don't tell me its Dewitt because "lol token blacks"
Na, her mom will be a new character. It'll actually be interesting to see whether she'll be closer to Earl or to Ronda... I'd personally guess she'll be more like Ronda, given that DC probably doesn't want her to be a Dewitt clone.

Edit: Thinking about it, I wouldn't even be surprised if he'd model Ronda's mum a little after the actual, . That would be a pretty good fit in my opinion, though it can't be too close, obviously.

Last edited:

BBC_KING

Oct 9, 2018
I'm hoping that jenny story will be reworked because her update was a bit let down , i want her to change her attitude with mc
Same as the previous updates , What i mean is fall in love with him.
And more sex scenes with different position

Reactions: EJW and strenif

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Who knows what's gonna happen in the future
Usually that's certainly true, but I fear in this case it's indeed slighly different. DC said explicitly and more than once, that he does want her to be different compared to for example Roxxy. So unless he has a massive change of heart, she won't fall in love with MC and she'll stay the bitchy sister, even if she happens to get more content.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes