SengalBoi

Jun 12, 2017
A question, DC said that update 0.20 is the main story and 0.20.5 will wrap up the main story, does this mean that technically after this the main storyline is over, or it's simply end of part 1 or something like that?

dragonangel

Jan 15, 2019
A question, DC said that update 0.20 is the main story and 0.20.5 will wrap up the main story, does this mean that technically after this the main storyline is over, or it's simply end of part 1 or something like that?
The major part of the main story will be complete, but it will be more add later.

Reactions: SengalBoi

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
I am just in the corner waiting for a Judith update. I honestly believe that the heat death of the universe will come before Judith gets an update at this point
I feel you bro, idk why they don't do some content for her, she's pure gold.

Reactions: fanboi

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Hm, I guess he framed it a bit strangely in that case. But according to what he said before, 0.20/0.20.5 will be about what happened to MC's dad and that should be solved/finished once 0.20.5 is done. In between those two we'll get a cliffhanger. Though I have no idea wether the update is split 50:50, 60:40, etc.

I could imagine that 0.20 is actually the bigger part and the wrapping up basically means that MC will mainly have to solve the final parts of the story in 0.20.5 to get the rewards.

Reactions: SengalBoi

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Also , they should totally redo the animation on Debbie's sex scenes.

It looks bad compared to everyone else you can have sex with now.
What we learned from the diane and jenny reworks is that people don't really care about the quaility of the animations. They just want new stuff added. If you compare the old jenny scenes with the new ones, the new ones have much better quality but people got really mad because the update didn't add that many new scenes. I hope DC works on debbies scenes in the future but it won't happen anytime soon.

Kovenant

Jan 28, 2020
Also , they should totally redo the animation on Debbie's sex scenes.

It looks bad compared to everyone else you can have sex with now.
The only thing that bugs me about Debbie is "apply lotion" scene. It always ends the same way - Debbie saying something like "we should stop" - no matter at what stage is her relationship with MC. This makes sense early in her route, but after she and MC are already lovers this should evolve into full sex-scene.
I hope that DC will take time to add alternative ending at some point in the future .

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
The only thing that bugs me about Debbie is "apply lotion" scene. It always ends the same way - Debbie saying something like "we should stop" - no matter at what stage is her relationship with MC. This makes sense early in her route, but after she and MC are already lovers this should evolve into full sex-scene.
I hope that DC will take time to add alternative ending at some point in the future .
Well, her story will get a rework like Jenny and Diane at some point, which means all her scenes will either be redrawn or replaced/removed. I'd guess we'll see a change in parts of her early story this update, given that she's closely connected to the main story, though that won't affect her scenes, sadly.

I hope DC works on debbies scenes in the future but it won't happen anytime soon.
As far as I understood it, DC wants to have a really big poll with many options next time. So she may be included again, though I'm not sure how high her chances to win a poll actually are.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes