BBC_KING

Oct 9, 2018
Usually that's certainly true, but I fear in this case it's indeed slighly different. DC said explicitly and more than once, that he does want her to be different compared to for example Roxxy. So unless he has a massive change of heart, she won't fall in love with MC and she'll stay the bitchy sister, even if she happens to get more content.
Just more content and more sex scenes with different angels would be great , Because her scenes are kinda boring

otranu

Dec 4, 2018
and then it will sit at 97% for a month lmao
Someone mentioned Rhonda's mom appears in her update? Is that true? Please don't tell me its Dewitt because "lol token blacks"
they will sit at 99% for 10 days for sure , bugfixing.

i think rhonda's mom will be a new character

IKJN

Nov 4, 2017
It will be great if DC use Noelle Monique (playboy) as Ronda's mom or as improved Ronda

Reactions: Djaden57

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Cpt.Sploosh said some time ago that their original plan was to have at least one more solo scene for Grace among other things in 0.19.5., until DC decided to make it a about Consuela, since he wanted to have her content before 0.20. So it's very certain that she'll get at least a little more content at some point.
i really liked the consuela update but that makes me sad, grace is seriously up there with the best girls in the whole game

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I'm hoping that jenny story will be reworked because her update was a bit let down , i want her to change her attitude with mc
Same as the previous updates , What i mean is fall in love with him.
And more sex scenes with different position
You're asking for a rework of an already reworked route lol

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Adding more content for her yeah probably, but a second rework i really doubt that
Yeah, in Roxxy's case it's probably going to be a simple "repose" for the rig system + pregnancy and hopefully a new solo scene for each Roxxy, Missy, Becca and Crystal. Unlike basically every story before (apart from, partially at least, the tachers) her content is already up the current standard, her story is well written, her scenes are animated etc. - so I can't see DC reworking anything major.

Mar 21, 2018
I'm hoping that jenny story will be reworked because her update was a bit let down , i want her to change her attitude with mc
Same as the previous updates , What i mean is fall in love with him.
And more sex scenes with different position
Hopefully not for a long time. This guy updates like twice a year and people for some reason want him to waste those updates on the two characters that already have the most sex scenes in the game (Mom and sister.)

Reactions: hapikala_donut

jrdrake74

Mar 2, 2019
Can some one help me out ...... im playing the newest update .19.5 with aons mod with save files , i have earned over 500,000 in cash and have completed consueala's story line up to the point of needing the beach house and the "for sale" sign is not there to purchase it .... i even went to the beach house thursday afternoon to buy the house and unlock consueala story line as in an earlier update and still nothing

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Hey j4yj4m Missy and Becca will have a story or they will stay like this (I'm interested to see what Missy's sister is like)
Hm, I'd say a story for them is very unlikely. They don't have their own space on the development roadmap and there has never been any indication that they are supposed to be more than Roxxy's sidekicks. Given that Becca is my fav. girl in the game that's sad but then again, DC has to make choices. After all, secondary characters are needed.

Of course it's still possible for them to get more scenes, maybe even a real solo scene and they'll certainly get pregnant.

Last edited:

dragonangel

Jan 15, 2019
This painting is in Rump BedRoom. In Mayor Rump house. If you think about the movie that inspire this painting, it's in Titanic.
Thanks for the signature.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes