Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Dont rush let dev add more content :) i Loved Pregnancy one but i kinda felt bad His sister doesnt respect Mc :)
And add option to impregnate more woman ...
More quests more woman more Milfs and wtf i want those Panties :ROFLMAO::D(y) Dam Oldman

Sober Satan

Jun 17, 2017
He's working full time on the game anyway, so the situation shouldn't really matter. Oddly enough the corona situation may indeed mean that he's technically got less time, because his kids can't go to daycare now and will be at home all the time. :ROFLMAO:

Realistically I do doubt that it's going to influence anything though.
oh, I didn't know he had kids, that's a totally different story then

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

Kovenant

Jan 28, 2020
I seem to have gotten stuck, I'm inside the church at evening (the time where you gotta goto bed).. And I can't leave, when I click to exit it says "It's late, I should probably go home" any tips or exits?
Yeah, this is a bug. For me there was no way to resolve it other than exit the game. You have to wait until nun shows in your house in the morning and then you can go to church at evening.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I seem to have gotten stuck, I'm inside the church at evening (the time where you gotta goto bed).. And I can't leave, when I click to exit it says "It's late, I should probably go home" any tips or exits?
Not sure if it helps if you are already stuck inside the church, but my mod (see signature) fixes a couple of those bugs. If it does not help, you need to load an earlier save. But the mod should then prevent you from getting stuck again.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Ran into this error after beating up Dexter. Everytime I talk to Roxxy I get this error code. Get a similar error code when talking to Dexter about seeing if he's been behaving himself.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'french_roxxy_dialogue_relationship_5'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpyc", line 67, in script call
    �7�K^#��A�׉�B��u�����-j�*��H��}��O��w��@�=B}_�#۾P��}���Aze��c���ͻ�����w��,?��>,wI��R��5�2�}����{��k�}w������V��}����gf��2��{��}�iߟH�;�}�����i�;����ۊ컀�"V�����w����n���D|���ݺ���-�'5�K��C$��l�{�f�lg��M��j��=�&��Z4+�M|�$��+�2q~݈,P���4�ą��^��|�U@,�&�W5qsjآ ���
  File "game/scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 67, in script call
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 65, in script call
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/entrance.rpyc", line 186, in script call
  File "game/scripts/characters/debbie/button.rpyc", line 7, in script call
    ��*%XGez<^��T����i�@�ۗ�Ko(-��Xz���J�i}���|�橐^�������
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/entrance.rpyc", line 186, in script call
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/home.rpyc", line 59, in script call
  File "game/scripts/locations/map/map.rpyc", line 15, in script call
  File "game/scripts/locations/erik_s_house/erik_s_house.rpyc", line 16, in script call
    rId�ğ
  File "game/scripts/characters/roxxy/button.rpyc", line 90, in script call
    ]ᢇ~�o9$����ɛ*i��@<�E
  File "G:\Users\CK\Documents\savemo\Summertime Saga\renpy\ast.py", line 1436, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpyc", line 67, in script call
    �7�K^#��A�׉�B��u�����-j�*��H��}��O��w��@�=B}_�#۾P��}���Aze��c���ͻ�����w��,?��>,wI��R��5�2�}����{��k�}w������V��}����gf��2��{��}�iߟH�;�}�����i�;����ۊ컀�"V�����w����n���D|���ݺ���-�'5�K��C$��l�{�f�lg��M��j��=�&��Z4+�M|�$��+�2q~݈,P���4�ą��^��|�U@,�&�W5qsjآ ���
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 65, in script call
  File "game/scripts/characters/debbie/button.rpyc", line 7, in script call
    ��*%XGez<^��T����i�@�ۗ�Ko(-��Xz���J�i}���|�橐^�������
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/home.rpyc", line 59, in script call
  File "game/scripts/locations/map/map.rpyc", line 15, in script call
  File "game/scripts/locations/erik_s_house/erik_s_house.rpyc", line 16, in script call
    rId�ğ
  File "game/scripts/characters/roxxy/button.rpyc", line 90, in script call
    ]ᢇ~�o9$����ɛ*i��@<�E
  File "G:\Users\CK\Documents\savemo\Summertime Saga\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'french_roxxy_dialogue_relationship_5'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.19.5
Mon Mar 30 18:05:21 2020
Do you use some kind of french translation mod? If so, try without. Also, do you use a save from an earlier game version?

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
I Want More Eve Story. OR New Character Tranny or Shemale.
OR More Scenes With Eve, Like Eve Fucking Girl or MC and Eve DP Fucking Girl or Woman.
How Is That, Guys ? That is Better ?

• Angry
Reactions: Cavpal

f95zoneguy

Jan 14, 2018
what exactly is trap eve, intersex? like if we're being technical here. i dont remember anything about surgeries or hormones, or some kind of effort to grow tits and look like a girl, just seem like eve was born that way.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes