2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
what exactly is trap eve, intersex? like if we're being technical here. i dont remember anything about surgeries or hormones, or some kind of effort to grow tits and look like a girl, just seem like eve was born that way.
Eve is trans

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
what exactly is trap eve, intersex? like if we're being technical here. i dont remember anything about surgeries or hormones, or some kind of effort to grow tits and look like a girl, just seem like eve was born that way.
Well, there are many situations in the game where it's probably better to not ask questions about whether things are realistic or not, like the whole milkig business for example. In reality it would proabably fair to say that she's got silicone tits and maybe takes some hormones (probably not really though, given the size of her dick), but I think it's fine that the game doesn't ask such questions. In that case it's up to everybody's own imagination, while most people will simply ignore the background.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Well, there are many situations in the game where it's probably better to not ask questions about whether things are realistic or not, like the whole milkig business for example. In reality it would proabably fair to say that she's got silicone tits and maybe takes some hormones (probably not really though, given the size of her dick), but I think it's fine that the game doesn't ask such questions. In that case it's up to everybody's own imagination, while most people will simply ignore the background.
I guess MC just pulled her out of his back pack and there she was.

ironbox

Dec 12, 2017
Everyone talking about futas and other things and there's me...waiting for some Maria content.
Hi, i really looking for Maria content too, tips can change something ? I can pay lot of money for this ! :love::love:
0.20 can be up soon ?
Have nice day !

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
Has there been any final decision for what comes after 20.5 soon? Will DC do the second half of main story or is he shifting to something else? Just curious.
20.5 is the second half of the main story. The two updates coming after that are centered around Rhonda (0.21) and Annie (0.22).

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

I uploaded version 1.19 of the . This time, it's more about usability rather than naughtiness. But maybe this version let's you find naughtiness sooner :)

You are no longer alone on the main city map. You will now see where everybody is, indicated by little icons on the map. No more searching!

The whole thing can be customized as usual with the configuration file (see description in original thread's first post) -- or you just stick with the defaults, which will display the icons for five seconds and hide them again.

You can configure the icon size, the spacing, and the timeout. You can also enable them by default, or disable them altogether. If not completely disabled, clicking anywhere on the map will toggle them.

On slower machines you might consider disabling day time transitions (also in that configuration file).

Have fun!

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I don't like futa, but I was curious about Annie.:ROFLMAO:
I don't like futa, but I wasn't curious about Annie. Given the size of her rack, demeanor, and her appearance I don't think she was ever in consideration to be the trap. I'm greatly anticipating her update, as even as a kid I had a thing for girls like her. :p

Reactions: AngelAIGS

macca_joe

Feb 1, 2019
Can anyone clarify what the "main story" means. Are we talking about the Mafia dad route? If so after 20.5 will that be it for that story? Basically the story for the start of the game? Obviously there will be content after that but seems weird to me to get the main story done first before other side stuff.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Can anyone clarify what the "main story" means. Are we talking about the Mafia dad route? If so after 20.5 will that be it for that story? Basically the story for the start of the game? Obviously there will be content after that but seems weird to me to get the main story done first before other side stuff.
Well, next to the usual earn money/fuck all the girls theme, the game basically has two main story elements. One is to find out what's happened to MC's dad (that is what's called the main story and that's what we'll get in 0.20./0.20.5) and the other one is to date the school girls and take them to prom after that.

I agree that it probably would have been a better idea to not solve the dad plot this "early" and to keep the cliffhanger for another year or so, but I guess it's fine given that the prom event etc. should generate more than enough suspense.
hey guys did DC got Covid-19 or something that updated bar never raise up from 87% after corona start ?
Nah, he was just streaming yesterday and has been all week. The bar actually moved from 81 to 87 some time ago but right now they seem to have some troubles to write the last things for 0.20., so DC is regularly waiting on Sploosh to send him poses etc. which are still needed for dialogs. So let's hope DC is using the time in between well.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes