AltPoster

Mar 29, 2020
I gotta say, the pregnancies really don't feel like they are complete. Idk if DC has clarified anywhere if they are complete or not, but currently they feel very tacked on, and not really fleshed out at all.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
There's no reason why this game's next update won't have a lot of content, considering the amount of free time he and everyone else have these days. Actually, it should be filled with 2 updates.
Dude what in the God name are you talking about, this dev is A perfectionist so he chooses quality over quantity you got that?! Now get your head out of the clouds and get real before two of the most vivid users around this thread unleashed their wraith upon you...friendly advice for you right here :censored:

Sober Satan

Jun 17, 2017
Dude what in the God name are you talking about, this dev is A perfectionist so he chooses quality over quantity you got that?! Now get your head out of the clouds and get real before two of the most vivid users around this thread unleashed their wraith upon you...friendly advice for you right here :censored:
lmao stfu

Reactions: forthelolzguy

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
There's no reason why this game's next update won't have a lot of content, considering the amount of free time he and everyone else have these days.
He's working full time on the game anyway, so the situation shouldn't really matter. Oddly enough the corona situation may indeed mean that he's technically got less time, because his kids can't go to daycare now and will be at home all the time. :ROFLMAO:

Realistically I do doubt that it's going to influence anything though.

c14693

Mar 28, 2018
Ran into this error after beating up Dexter. Everytime I talk to Roxxy I get this error code. Get a similar error code when talking to Dexter about seeing if he's been behaving himself.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'french_roxxy_dialogue_relationship_5'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpyc", line 67, in script call
    �7�K^#��A�׉�B��u�����-j�*��H��}��O��w��@�=B}_�#۾P��}���Aze��c���ͻ�����w��,?��>,wI��R��5�2�}����{��k�}w������V��}����gf��2��{��}�iߟH�;�}�����i�;����ۊ컀�"V�����w����n���D|���ݺ���-�'5�K��C$��l�{�f�lg��M��j��=�&��Z4+�M|�$��+�2q~݈,P���4�ą��^��|�U@,�&�W5qsjآ ���
  File "game/scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 67, in script call
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 65, in script call
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/entrance.rpyc", line 186, in script call
  File "game/scripts/characters/debbie/button.rpyc", line 7, in script call
    ��*%XGez<^��T����i�@�ۗ�Ko(-��Xz���J�i}���|�橐^�������
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/entrance.rpyc", line 186, in script call
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/home.rpyc", line 59, in script call
  File "game/scripts/locations/map/map.rpyc", line 15, in script call
  File "game/scripts/locations/erik_s_house/erik_s_house.rpyc", line 16, in script call
    rId�ğ
  File "game/scripts/characters/roxxy/button.rpyc", line 90, in script call
    ]ᢇ~�o9$����ɛ*i��@<�E
  File "G:\Users\CK\Documents\savemo\Summertime Saga\renpy\ast.py", line 1436, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpyc", line 67, in script call
    �7�K^#��A�׉�B��u�����-j�*��H��}��O��w��@�=B}_�#۾P��}���Aze��c���ͻ�����w��,?��>,wI��R��5�2�}����{��k�}w������V��}����gf��2��{��}�iߟH�;�}�����i�;����ۊ컀�"V�����w����n���D|���ݺ���-�'5�K��C$��l�{�f�lg��M��j��=�&��Z4+�M|�$��+�2q~݈,P���4�ą��^��|�U@,�&�W5qsjآ ���
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 65, in script call
  File "game/scripts/characters/debbie/button.rpyc", line 7, in script call
    ��*%XGez<^��T����i�@�ۗ�Ko(-��Xz���J�i}���|�橐^�������
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/home.rpyc", line 59, in script call
  File "game/scripts/locations/map/map.rpyc", line 15, in script call
  File "game/scripts/locations/erik_s_house/erik_s_house.rpyc", line 16, in script call
    rId�ğ
  File "game/scripts/characters/roxxy/button.rpyc", line 90, in script call
    ]ᢇ~�o9$����ɛ*i��@<�E
  File "G:\Users\CK\Documents\savemo\Summertime Saga\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'french_roxxy_dialogue_relationship_5'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.19.5
Mon Mar 30 18:05:21 2020

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Enjoying playing this game :love:(y)
But Pregnancy is only for 1 person ?? got Mc's Sister pregnant :cool: (y) Other Milf+Young characters creampi them no pregnancy ???
Quests are good with walkthrough mod is more easy to follow (y)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Enjoying playing this game :love:(y)
But Pregnancy is only for 1 person ?? got Mc's Sister pregnant :cool: (y) Other Milf+Young characters creampi them no pregnancy ???
Quests are good with walkthrough mod is more easy to follow (y)
You can also get Diane knocked up.

xxdemonionxx

Sep 22, 2019
I seem to have gotten stuck, I'm inside the church at evening (the time where you gotta goto bed).. And I can't leave, when I click to exit it says "It's late, I should probably go home" any tips or exits?

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Knowing that I can only post few pics at a time I will only post 4 signatures per post. I will go alphabetically
I'll continue to post 4 from time to time because they are a lot of Characters.

Here are the first 4

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes