srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
When finished inside, the mini-game of active pregnancy and even not fertilizing, she becomes pregnant ... And when finished outside, it happens as I described above, with her informing that she is pregnant again.
In all sex scenes?

Do you use mods?

If you attach a save file here I can check what might be broken. No promises, though.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
It's from today's stream and it'll be Tony's and Maria's apartment in the new building. It's 99% for the next update though.

Looks like the guy who runs that understood something wrong.
In the insta page it says that this account it's the main one who DC uses, not so sure about that though.

suwanka

Dec 27, 2018
I agree with you that it's weird, but that's a consequence of this game being developed piece-meal and each individual character getting their own isolated storyline. At some point the plan is to combine everything together into a unified dating system that should reflect the fact that you can't reasonably sleep with 15 different women without at least one or two of them making some form of acknowledgement or getting angry, but trying to update such a system with each successive release would be maddening. The amount of bitching about bugs and the delays caused by the fixing thereof that we get around here is bad enough without adding another thing to break.

Something to look forward to whenever this game is finished, which at the current pace should be in about 4 years or so. :LOL:
I'm cool with how it is now. TBH, if it never gets resolved would be ok too. I would prefer it over a bad retcon. It is a fantasy after all.

I am looking forward to the next DC game because SS just seems to get better imo (as slow as the progress may be). Seeing that it started as a test game made the update timeline make so much more sense.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
In the insta page it says that this account it's the main one who DC uses, not so sure about that though.
Sadly it's indeed fake. Don't get me wrong, it produces good content, but it's not related to DC in any way. He doesn't have any social media besides the which is run by his wife. He himself said many times that he only uses picarto and discord.

Edit: And of course patreon and his own website.

Last edited:
Reactions: otranu

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Sadly it's indeed fake. Don't get me wrong, it produces good content, but it's not related to DC in any way. He doesn't have any social media besides the which is run by his wife. He himself said many times that he only uses picarto and discord.

Edit: And of course patreon and his own website.
Oh I thought was an official account but i guess it's not...thank you for letting me know.

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
Do you think this game is being worked on Properly? after reading back some pages on all the stuff DC has said and what seems to being delievered I can see why this thread has descened into anarchy

I mean when I compare it to Taffy Tales and what get's delivered there hard not to see an good development cycle and...... an middling one.
Most dev's of projects in go into one of two categories Passion or Business's.
Passion - Where the dev and team are willing to work so others will love the product they make (will naturally work more).
Business - Where the dev wants money and the team are just workers (will naturally work less or to point).

Not all cases but I have seen so many go down these routes.

BurnerIc

Jun 14, 2018
Does anyone know when 0.20 comes out that on page I have seen 99% for a couple of days
When the bug testing is done, they leave it at 99% while doing the tests because people got mad it would sit at 100% and not be released immediately

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Bug testing really should be its own progress bar. Like they finish the update, then release a progress bar for bug testing. If they're going to do the completely pointless and always deceptive progress bars for things then they should just go hard in the paint.

Evilfowl

Aug 5, 2017
Why would 20.5 come in November/December? I thought these .5 updates would take 2-3 months not another full update cycle
Because the only reason there's going to be a 20.5 is because they announced that there was just too much content for the main story to come in a single update, so it was split into two full parts.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes