j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I really hope he stays with this exact "new mia" now. I really liked her old sprite and it's nice that he left her basically unchanged.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Else it's nice that the new mobsters and Nadya do indeed really look eastern european. The only thing that's missing is the squat :D

Andrew223

Feb 4, 2019
I think that this project has exhausted itself, I’m not really looking forward to it, and the characters put a lot of pressure on it, in short, in the furnace!

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
Will these improved designs be available at 0.20? I'm tired of seeing DC rework them and they never make into the game.

The lifeguard looks hotter, we need more than a poorly animated gloryhole bj.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Will these improved designs be available at 0.20? I'm tired of seeing DC rework them and they never make into the game.

Most of them, probably. The lifeguard, Ronda and her mum probably not, but they'll get their full update in 0.21, so you can be sure they'll be in the game sooner than later. The only ones I'd be unsure about are the teachers and Dexter, though they may be needed for some kind of quest.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017

As far as i know Art that is reworked is always added into an update. I never saw him rework stuff and it got not added.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
I see one of the new characters is Nadya. I feel like there is a joke for this, maybe a question on who she is or what kind of business she runs. Nadya needs to be concerned, for she will be the butt of many jokes.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Man, I really wish DC would find somone to help him with the art, we will only get the main story content this year and maybe a small update around halloween or christmas time.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
You ARE a troll, and not a very good one. You didnt show up in thread until the update is nearly here. You did so only to spout contreversy, as pitiful as it was. Your post count is less than five.
Back under your bridge, troll. The Dark Flame will not avail you, Flame of Udun. Go back to the shadow!
If he is a troll you committed the cardinal sin of replying. Responding to a troll feeds them what the want so badly, attention. Ignore them and they soon get tired of talking to walls and go somewhere else.

Reactions: ratro

Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
hi there Futa on male !?
No just a very buff gay guy. No interaction beyond him flirting with you. You could try asking DC for that but I have my doubts he would do it. And you'll have to wait till the update after this coming one. I think it's just a selfdeprecating joke. He's poking fun at how long updates take.

LonDonJohnSon

Feb 14, 2019
Hi,
1) Do you think there will be more sexe with mom and sister?
2) Do you think DC is milking ?
3) Do you think DC know the "full story" ?
4) Do you think …. is it an open world (2d) of sex ? ....
I read this terrible, weird series of comments in the voice Joel does when he's making fun of poorly translated material.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes