Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Never do, and never did.. Saving on map screen always, and started over on 1.9.5, bugged. Started over on 20.1, bugged.
It's still 100% on you, especially if you keep older saves (since your 1st post was saying you're bugging for years). Try new game and stop using the same ~3 year old junk save. Or just don't play since you bug over nothing anyway

It's pretty hard to understand how some purely random dudes "bug out" anywhere on anything for any reasons, while some of us can play from nothing to 100% completion having nothing ever try to crap out on us. It's as if the game chooses who plays and who bugs :unsure:

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
It's still 100% on you, especially if you keep older saves (since your 1st post was saying you're bugging for years). Try new game and stop using the same ~3 year old junk save. Or just don't play since you bug over nothing anyway

It's pretty hard to understand how some purely random dudes "bug out" anywhere on anything for any reasons, while some of us can play from nothing to 100% completion having nothing ever try to crap out on us. It's as if the game chooses who plays and who bugs :unsure:
Bullshit, i've started over too many times doing everything correctly, FOR YEARS. How about i blame you, you did it, it's 100% on you. Just as unfounded as what you said.

It happens because how questlines interact, some objectives get left behind and become unfinishable and stuck. It's on the dev!
Worst was the Eve update, started over, cleared persistant files and once i finished that line multiple characters were unable to progress.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You're not "doing everything correctly" if you've been bugging out for years ............ Also, coming in here with ultra vague and meh at best "I bug out for years, for no reason, from many builds, on any route, doing anything" isn't going to help any1 trying to help you.

Give less details and don't go to the bug report on the main page, it won't help you (and only you since most of us can play the game wihtout any trouble)

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
You're not "doing everything correctly" if you've been bugging out for years ............ Also, coming in here with ultra vague and meh at best "I bug out for years, for no reason, from many builds, on any route, doing anything" isn't going to help any1 trying to help you.

Give less details and don't go to the bug report on the main page, it won't help you (and only you since most of us can play the game wihtout any trouble)
I wasn't looking for help? I was making a statement of my experience. My cries for help can probably be found thousands of comments back..

You automatically assume something, and go on the offensive. That's the issue here. I'm done.

Reactions: rspkers

Shinjitsu

May 25, 2020
Nah I got a bug as well. I can't seem to select the easel for drawing Mia's tattoo. Does anyone know any fix for this.

May 26, 2019
Well, I more or less wrote what I meant in the post you quoted. Characters who'd technically reqiure not having a harem are badly integrated, like Eve and Grace, and if you want to integrate them well, you'd have to limit their traits. There'll be 40+ girls in the game and all of them are polyamorous (even with girls they are supposed to dislike) or have some kind of sharing fetish? That's not what I'd call impressively diverse.
So are you saying that there should be certain characters who, if you choose to date them, force you not to date/fool around with any other girl for a specific playthrough in the game?
So, for example, if you choose to date/romance Eve, you aren't allowed to fool around with or have sex with any other girls in the game? And doing so (or even trying to) would lead to dire consequences such as permanently blocking off Eve?

That's the only way to really make sense of the complaint that the MC is having sex with Grace, supposedly behind Eve's back, even though throughout the game the MC is having sex with many other women depending on your decisions.
The obvious problem with this is that if the game forces you to stick to one girl in a single playthrough, there isn't going to be a whole lot of gameplay/content for that particular playthrough.
There's only so much content that the devs can make for any one girl, even if that girl is the Most Beloved Queen Eve.

Also, every girl in the game isn't polyamorous. Eve isn't ployamorous, Mia isn't polyamorous, June isn't polyamorous, Judith doesn't seem like she will be polyamorous.
All these girls just seem to be completely oblivious to the MCs other sexual/romantic relationships.
I think it's more a case of the MC getting special main character privileges and protections that allow him to simultaneously exclusively date more than one girl at a time without getting into trouble.
How else would you explain the MC, after completing both Eve and Roxxy's routes, making out with Roxxy in the morning French Class and then making out with Eve right afterwards during the same class?

In addition, even if every girl in the game was polyamorous, that wouldn't automatically make them all the same. The girls could still vary in terms of their personality traits, backstories, route progressions, sexual kinks, and even relation to the MC.
Notice how some girls are more motherly towards the MC, some more sexual, some more bitchy, and others more romantic.
The fact that all the girls are polyamorous wouldn't take away from this impressive diversity, in my humble opinion.

My point was that you could make it fit much better with having these choices. One can do each chracter justice way better and one could get every girl in different saves. Sure, if you'd argue that it's fine to only be able to get Grace by essentially "cheating" on Eve it's another topic. In that case I'd actually argue that the cheating part should be written properly, now it's neither really one nor the other.
I see what you're saying but you have to understand that the devs have to appeal to the majority of the player-base.
And I'm confident that the majority of the player-base would not appreciate having to make an entirely new playthrough whenever they want to gain access to a new girl.

A poll just showed that the slight majority of Patreon players desire to have access to all the girls in a single linear playthrough rather than have branching. The results were like 54/46 in favor of a linear game with no branching.
If we did a poll where people were asked if they would like a game where they can only have one girl per playthrough and they have to create an entirely new save if they want access to a new girl, I think we all know what would happen.

Even I, an ardent supporter of branching storylines in this game, am opposed to what I think you are proposing.
And what I think you are proposing (correct me if I am wrong), is that this game become more like a one-girl dating simulator rather than a multi-girl harem-style game.
Unfortunately for you, too many of players (such as myself) like harems for it not to be included in this game.
Being able to sleep with one girl in the morning and then another during the afternoon and then yet another at night is one of the most beloved aspects of these types of games.

Else one has to keep in mind that the game indeed was never really meant to be a real harem game and that DC had to be dragged to even promise a harem feature, while he sad for basically 2 years that there wouldn't be a harem at all. The whole thing was supposed to be a somewhat classical VN/dating sim where you'd chose a route at some point, so certainly not a pokemon like game as you'd suggest. Sure, DC can change the direction, but not without downsides.
I would argue that this change of direction has is upsides as well. Wouldn't you?
- Very interesting interactions between the girls that the MC is having sex with.
- Potential 3-way and maybe even 4-way scenarios.
- Branching options that wouldn't be possible in a single-girl focused type game.
These are just the few upsides I can think of, off the top of my head.

I don't know how true your claims are regarding DarkCookie's original intentions with this game.
For now I'll accept them as true since I see you have been with this community for a LONG time, while I am relatively new.

All I can is that what the game was supposed to be or what it was originally intended to be is not as important as what it currently is.
And what is currently is, is a Pokemon-style "Gotta Catch 'Em All"-type harem game. ;) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Thus, it would behoove not only DarkCookie but all of us, if we focused on trying to make Summertime Saga the best harem game it can be, rather than trying to squeeze it back into this VN/dating sim shell that it clearly left behind long ago.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
So are you saying that there should be certain characters who, if you choose to date them, force you not to date/fool around with any other girl for a specific playthrough in the game?
So, for example, if you choose to date/romance Eve, you aren't allowed to fool around with or have sex with any other girls in the game? And doing so (or even trying to) would lead to dire consequences such as permanently blocking off Eve?
I think I made clear what I meant in previous posts. They should simply avoid situations in which characters act outside of their character. For Eve's story that would simply mean a branch close to the end, where you have a choice between her and Grace. If you choose Eve you'll have her, while Grace and Odette do their thing, if you chose Grace, Eve will become a buddy and you'll have fun with Grace. I mean, they even introduce dialogs which hint this (all these choices were MC is asked if he likes Eve or if he wants to be Eve's boyfriend or not) yet they don't really lead to anything.

So in short, choices should just be as for Mia currently, as an example.

That's the only way to really make sense of the complaint that the MC is having sex with Grace, supposedly behind Eve's back, even though throughout the game the MC is having sex with many other women depending on your decisions.
The obvious problem with this is that if the game forces you to stick to one girl in a single playthrough, there isn't going to be a whole lot of gameplay/content for that particular playthrough.
There's only so much content that the devs can make for any one girl, even if that girl is the Most Beloved Queen Eve.
I wouldn't go as far and to claim it should be/can be consistent across the game. It won't be. But I'm saying is that it should be somewhat consistent within a story's circle of charcters, like Mia/Helen, Judith/the Latinas, Eve/Grace, etc.

Also, every girl in the game isn't polyamorous. Eve isn't ployamorous, Mia isn't polyamorous, June isn't polyamorous, Judith doesn't seem like she will be polyamorous.
That's what this whole discussion thing is about, though. If you remove the choices they'll have to be or MC will have to cheat. You may want to read a few pages back in that case. We seem to be talking past each other massively.

How else would you explain the MC, after completing both Eve and Roxxy's routes, making out with Roxxy in the morning French Class and then making out with Eve right afterwards during the same class?
As said, there'll always be some minor inconsistencies, though I'm sure some of this can be adressed once the dating comes, where dating several girls at a time will lead to point deductions. But it's certainly something for the final balancing once the game is done.

I see what you're saying but you have to understand that the devs have to appeal to the majority of the player-base.
I understand that and I disagree with it. Mainly because it's not what DC said was his vision of the game. I'm following a decent number of his streams for years now, and he even said a few days ago, that he'd like these choices, yet now they may be gone. He said that he didn't like the harem stuff, yet he implements it. I mean, he can do what he likes but I don't think it's a good idea.

Even I, an ardent supporter of branching storylines in this game, am opposed to what I think you are proposing.
And what I think you are proposing (correct me if I am wrong), is that this game become more like a one-girl dating simulator rather than a multi-girl harem-style game.
Unfortunately for you, too many of players (such as myself) like harems for it not to be included in this game.
Being able to sleep with one girl in the morning and then another during the afternoon and then yet another at night is one of the most beloved aspects of these types of games.
The game was/is supposed to get a dating system which will lead to point deductions in case you date several girls at once. Once you finish a story, let's say in Roxxy's case you beat Dexter, you won't get the current sex scenes right away, but you'll have to start dating her. Good dates will give you points, bad dates will lose points and once you've collected enough you'll get small things like BJs etc. (that's why there aren't any for schoolgirls at the moment, I'd guess) and you'll be able to get the sex scenes and take that girl to prom. If you date several girls at once, you'll lose points.

That has been DC's vision so far as he explained it several times.

(Mid late edit: Of course you'll be able to further complete stories or fool around with other non school characters at that time, just no past-story-completion-schoolgirl-datinig as it sounded)

I would argue that this change of direction has is upsides as well. Wouldn't you?
- Very interesting interactions between the girls that the MC is having sex with.
- Potential 3-way and maybe even 4-way scenarios.
- Branching options that wouldn't be possible in a single-girl focused type game.
You can do that in any scenario, though. Again, I'm not arguing for single girl approaches at all. A threesome with Eve and Odette fits perfectly in every possible scenario, just as an example.

I'm arguing to have branches which make sense.

Again, that's what this whole thing is about. It's about REMOVING branches and thus you'll always get every(!) girl one playthrough, no matter whether that really makes sense or not.

It means they'd have to write a story that includes Judith and the Latinas, it means they'll have to bring Mia and Helen together, it means getting June and Mrs. Johnson at once, etc.

As said, there's still a chance DC won't follow through with sticking to that poll but I think it's fair to have some criticism about the poll in the first place.

Edit: Some typos.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
You didn't understand. Bringing the girl on the prom will unlock a h-scene with her and since you can bring just one girl to the prom, you can't get all the h-scene in a single playthrough.
Again, was speaks against bringing one girl, unlocking that scene, and then continue the prom, banging all other girls present (thus unlocking their scenes, too)?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Again, was speaks against bringing one girl, unlocking that scene, and then continue the prom, banging all other girls present (thus unlocking their scenes, too)?
Actually the dating system as DC proposes it. He said quite a few times that dating more than one schoolgirl at once will lead to deductions for others. So you very likely can't have several girls lined up for the prom but indeed just one. I mean, it won't be a huge thing given that dating probably only takes a few ingame days.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Howdy yall. I keep getting this error any time I try to save or load. I tried deleting everthing including saves and nothing has worked. Google has failed me and I reall jus nee
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/script.rpy", line 41, in <module>
File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/menu/slots.rpy", line 7, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/menu/slots.rpy", line 9, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/menu/slots.rpy", line 13, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/menu/slots.rpy", line 14, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/menu/common.rpy", line 1, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/menu/common.rpy", line 4, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/menu/common.rpy", line 6, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/menu/slots.rpy", line 17, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/menu/slots.rpy", line 38, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/menu/slots.rpy", line 41, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/menu/slots.rpy", line 42, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/menu/slots.rpy", line 61, in <module>
Exception: Expected an image, but got a general displayable.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/script.rpyc", line 41, in script
File "C:\\SummertimeSaga-0-20-1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\\SummertimeSaga-0-20-1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/scripts/script.rpy", line 41, in <module>
File "C:\SummertimeSaga-0-20-1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\\SummertimeSaga-0-20-1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\\SummertimeSaga-0-20-1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\\SummertimeSaga-0-20-1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\\SummertimeSaga-0-20-1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "C:\\RPG\SummertimeSaga-0-20-1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "C:\\RPG\SummertimeSaga-0-20-1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "C:\\RPG\SummertimeSaga-0-20-1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\\RPG\SummertimeSaga-0-20-1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\\SummertimeSaga-0-20-1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\\SummertimeSaga-0-20-1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/menu/slots.rpy", line 9, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/menu/common.rpy", line 4, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/menu/common.rpy", line 6, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/menu/slots.rpy", line 17, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/menu/slots.rpy", line 38, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/menu/slots.rpy", line 41, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/menu/slots.rpy", line 42, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/menu/slots.rpy", line 61, in <module>
File "C:\\SummertimeSaga-0-20-1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 1579, in Grayscale
return MatrixColor(im, matrix.saturation(0.0, desat), **properties)
File "C:\\SummertimeSaga-0-20-1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 1243, in __init__
im = image(im)
File "C:\SummertimeSaga-0-20-1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 1755, in image
raise Exception("Expected an image, but got a general displayable.")
Exception: Expected an image, but got a general displayable.
I assume you had a dirty shutdown of your PC or a crash or such, resulting in corrupt save files in your save directory. Look for saves of size 0 and delete them (also consider your %appdata%\RenPy\SummertimeSaga directory).

I explained it here: https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-v0-20-1-kompas-productions.276/post-2815147

You could also install my mod (see signature), which has a fix for that error (your saves will still be corrupt but you don't get a crash any longer).

Reactions: DougTheC

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Actually the dating system as DC proposes it. He said quite a few times that dating more than one schoolgirl at once will lead to deductions for others. So you very likely can't have several girls lined up for the prom but indeed just one. I mean, it won't be a huge thing given that dating probably only takes a few ingame days.
Well, that would definitly be someting for a Harem mod :)

May 26, 2019
I think I made clear what I meant in previous posts. They should simply avoid situations in which characters act outside of their character. For Eve's story that would simply mean a branch close to the end, where you have a choice between her and Grace. If you choose Eve you'll have her, while Grace and Odette do their thing, if you chose Grace, Eve will become a buddy and you'll have fun with Grace. I mean, they even introduce dialogs which hint this (all these choices were MC is asked if he likes Eve or if he wants to be Eve's boyfriend or not) yet they don't really lead to anything.

So in short, choices should just be as for Mia currently, as an example.
With regards to Grace, I don't think she was ever really intended to be a major/primary character.
Now I may be entirely wrong on this since you are more informed and experienced.
But based on everything we've seen so far, Grace doesn't really seem all that important in the game.

The MC doesn't really do anything special with her nor does he spend any real time alone with her.
At least with Helen, the MC was helping her with the rituals.
With Grace, there isn't much. Therefore, it would be weird if the player was suddenly presented with the option of either exclusively dating her or Eve.

Also, Grace is a character whose sexual frustration is being used by Odette to get her to have sex with the MC.
And Eve doesn't know anything about the MC having sex with Odette or Grace.
How are these characters acting "outside of their character" like you strongly claim?
How is this poor story writing or insufficient game design?
Especially when you take into consideration your ability to just not sexually interact with characters that will have you cheat.

I wouldn't go as far and to claim it should be/can be consistent across the game. It won't be. But I'm saying is that it should be somewhat consistent within a story's circle of charcters, like Mia/Helen, Judith/the Latinas, Eve/Grace, etc.

That's what this whole discussion thing is about, though. If you remove the choices they'll have to be or MC will have to cheat. You may want to read a few pages back in that case. We seem to be talking past each other massively.

As said, there'll always be some minor inconsistencies, though I'm sure some of this can be adressed once the dating comes, where dating several girls at a time will lead to point deductions. But it's certainly something for the final balancing once the game is done.
You are right. We were talking past each other.
I thought you wanted to turn this game into a single-girl per playthrough dating simulator.
In reality, based on my current understanding of your position, you just want there to be a good amount of branching choices that make it impossible for the MC to be able to get most, let alone all, of the girls in a single playthrough.

Personally, I like there being branching some of the time, not all of the time.
Ideally, for every route with branching I'd like to see three or four without.
I'm more of a harem-preferring guy but I understand the need to have consequences in the game to make it more interesting.
But having every route end with a branching choice, like I feel you desire, just doesn't work for me personally.

Also, if you remove all the choices that won't automatically make all the girls polyamorous like you claim.
It'll most probably lead to more of what we have now, every girl the MC dates being totally oblivious to him dating other girls.

Removing all the choices isn't the same as making threesome and foursome content for every girl in the game.
Now I'm not saying that I want all branching choices removed, I'm just stating your claim that this action will lead to all the girls being polyamorous is false.
So is your other assertion that if all the girls are polyamorous, it'll lead to a lack of difference/diversity regarding the girls.
At worst, removing all branching choices will just make the MC a

P.S. Did DarkCookie mention anything about Judith's route being related to the Latinas' route? Without that context, it seems to me that you are jumping to conclusions based on one early scene where Judith and the Latinas briefly interact.

I understand that and I disagree with it. Mainly because it's not what DC said was his vision of the game. I'm following a decent number of his streams for years now, and he even said a few days ago, that he'd like these choices, yet now they may be gone. He said that he didn't like the harem stuff, yet he implements it. I mean, he can do what he likes but I don't think it's a good idea.

The game was/is supposed to get a dating system which will lead to point deductions in case you date several girls at once. Once you finish a story, let's say in Roxxy's case you beat Dexter, you won't get the current sex scenes right away, but you'll have to start dating her. Good dates will give you points, bad dates will lose points and once you've collected enough you'll get small things like BJs etc. (that's why there aren't any for schoolgirls at the moment, I'd guess) and you'll be able to get the sex scenes and take that girl to prom. If you date several girls at once, you'll lose points.

That has been DC's vision so far as he explained it several times.

(Mid late edit: Of course you'll be able to further complete stories or fool around with other non school characters at that time, just no past-story-completion-schoolgirl-datinig as it sounded)
I'll state right now that I'm a little skeptical of this dating system that you're speaking of.
The devs have done great work so far, so I'm not too quick to dismiss their new ideas.
But this whole dating system thing seems quite different from what were currently getting and I (along with many others) like what we are currently getting.

Even so, DarkCookie is free to do as he wishes. I'm just pointing out that the development of a game has to always be a balancing act between what the developer personally wants and what his audience desires.
And right now, it seems his audience, near unanimously, wish for this to be a more harem-type game.
The one positive thing I will say about this whole dating system thing is that it seems like it will increase the replayability of this game.

You can do that in any scenario, though. Again, I'm not arguing for single girl approaches at all. A threesome with Eve and Odette fits perfectly in every possible scenario, just as an example.

I'm arguing to have branches which make sense.

Again, that's what this whole thing is about. It's about REMOVING branches and thus you'll always get every(!) girl one playthrough, no matter whether that really makes sense or not.

It means they'd have to write a story that includes Judith and the Latinas, it means they'll have to bring Mia and Helen together, it means getting June and Mrs. Johnson at once, etc.

As said, there's still a chance DC won't follow through with sticking to that poll but I think it's fair to have some criticism about the poll in the first place.
Cool, you're not arguing for a single girl per playthrough version of this game. Awesome.
In turn, I'm not arguing against having branches.

I just want there to be more branch free routes than there are branch routes.
I want the MC to have a lot of different girls he can cycle through in a single playthrough.
That's just me.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The premise of this game was always you go around town and fuck every girl and get them pregnant. I'm not even completly against having branching paths, as I said before I like the idea of helping Erik get with June. But this whole thing of "oh it doesn't make sense for him to be with Eve and then cheat on her with Grace and Odette", he is cheating on her with half of the town inclunding his family. The same thing with Judith, "oh if you get Judith you shouldn't get the latinas", but it's ok to be fooling around with all the other girls? None of that makes sense. It's a silly porn game. For me the appeal of this game was always the fact that it never took itself too seriously. If you choose Eve or Mia, it doesn't make sense for you to be having sex with any other girls aswell. But the game encourages it, if you're playing the main story and you have finished other girls stories you are forced to have sex with Tina you can't refuse her, isn't that cheating too? You can still have interesting characters and stories without the need of locking content out. Having linear stories doesn't equal bad stories, the same way having branching paths doesn't equal good stories. This isn't meant to be a hyper realistic game, you have monster girls and magic. Enjoy the game for what it is. Porn games don't need to be this intricate web of choices. Just make the stories fun and enjoyable with good sex scenes and you will have a great porn game.

Edit: Does anyone have any update on the poll results?

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
With Grace, there isn't much. Therefore, it would be weird if the player was suddenly presented with the option of either exclusively dating her or Eve.
You're totally right. Except that MC saved the tattoo parlor ;)
I want the MC to have a lot of different girls he can cycle through in a single playthrough.
That's just me.
You are not alone. For me, being able to have every girl in town makes half the fun playing the game. I am completely confident DC will find a way to make that happen in a plausible way.

Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
You're totally right. Except that MC saved the tattoo parlor ;)

You are not alone. For me, being able to have every girl in town makes half the fun playing the game. I am completely confident DC will find a way to make that happen in a plausible way.
Yeah that is that makes this type of games fun, you get to experience fantasies that would be very hard to experience irl. Like going around having sex with every single girl. IRL no one really wants to bang their moms but people like porn games with incest.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
The premise of this game was always you go around town and fuck every girl and get them pregnant. I'm not even completly against having branching paths, as I said before I like the idea of helping Erik get with June. But this whole thing of "oh it doesn't make sense for him to be with Eve and then cheat on her with Grace and Odette", he is cheating on her with half of the town inclunding his family. The same thing with Judith, "oh if you get Judith you shouldn't get the latinas", but it's ok to be fooling around with all the other girls? None of that makes sense. It's a silly porn game. For me the appeal of this game was always the fact that it never took itself too seriously. If you choose Eve or Mia, it doesn't make sense for you to be having sex with any other girls aswell. But the game encourages it, if you're playing the main story and you have finished other girls stories you are forced to have sex with Tina you can't refuse her, isn't that cheating too? You can still have interesting characters and stories without the need of locking content out. Having linear stories doesn't equal bad stories, the same way having branching paths doesn't equal good stories. This isn't meant to be a hyper realistic game, you have monster girls and magic. Enjoy the game for what it is. Porn games don't need to be this intricate web of choices. Just make the stories fun and enjoyable with good sex scenes and you will have a great porn game.

Edit: Does anyone have any update on the poll results?
My thoughts exactly. A game where a shovel fits into a backpack should make it possible to fuck every girl in town.

And the polls, they ended at 54% for "I prefer having access to all the content from a story in one play-through."

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
My thoughts exactly. A game where a shovel fits into a backpack should make it possible to fuck every girl in town.

And the polls, they ended at 54% for "I prefer having access to all the content from a story in one play-through."
Well now the question is, will DC abide by the poll or will he ignore it? If he doesn't have any intention of going by the results of the poll, there is really no point it making it in the first place. He will only get more complaints in the future.

• Thinking Face

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Well now the question is, will DC abide by the poll or will he ignore it? If he doesn't have any intention of going by the results of the poll, there is really no point it making it in the first place. He will only get more complaints in the future.
I think it's also possible to satisfy everybody. If you have the right dialog choices, you may be able to get every girl, or lock out some options if you choose so. It can be totally up to the player.

Of course, that would also mean to make some events like the Tina pizza delivery optional somehow.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes