j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
He said they would do it when they have time it says nowhere that only 1 or all girls will have it if he is gonna give pregnant models an birthing scenes to all girls then i think eventualy he will make atleast some pregnant variant scenes for each so turning an old sex scene in a pregnant sex scene if drawing stuff from scratch takes to long
Sure, he never said that there's be only one scene or so per girl, but the planned content for the game is already way, way bigger than anyone would have ever imagined and spending even more time on pregnancy content won't be high up on his agenda. You may of course hope for it, but I personally wouldn't expect it, especially since there's an actual lack of stuff like blowjobs, boobjobs, anal, etc. and scenes in general, which will probably get a higher priority.

The problems with many old scenes is, that they weren't planned for pregnant content and thus can't really be adapted easily.

As said, that's just me saying it.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
artists can draw bellies on scenes you do know that right ? that being said it doesnt matter when it happens 1 day this game will be done and there is a fair high change that he will get around to do that stuff for most of the girls
Of course I know that. But the rest of scene will have to fit that new belly, bigger boobs, etc. and you'll see that there aren't that many scenes where it would work without actually changing a lot more than just the belly.

As said, it's just what my expectation after following the development and quite a few streams for ~3 years now would be. We'll see in 4 to 5 years or so whether that's right or not. Given that DC recently talked about this next project again, I'm just not as optimistic that a lot of "additional" stuff will be implemented, as some may hope.

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
I would be interested in what bug and what mod that had been. I am using my mod all the time (obviously) and whenever I encounter a bug I fix it. I also fixed several bugs of the original game.

I guess it's more a question if you follow the intended line/quest order in your playthrough. There are no or nearly no bugs to encounter if you do exactly as the official walkthrough say, for instance. The presence of bug is naturally much higher if you do unexpected things often. For instance, buy/pick things only if told so, not before. Do not keep characters busy in multiple stories/quests at once, but instead finish one thread first.
I don't really remember but I think it was with the roxxy (or jenny :unsure:) update. Don't remember which mod I was using at the time either..

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
to be honest who cares anything is better then nothing how he does it old scene or new scene its all the same to me also pregnancy isnt additional anymore evry girl will have alteast pregnancy models at some point allot of them already do so i would not say this is extra content he just doenst have time to add it right now
When talking about additional content, I meant things like extra scenes for girls who only have few, more threesomes, a harem feature which is more than just a very basic thing, Kevin's path and indeed a lot of pregnancy sex. All these things which aren't technically necessary to officially complete the game. DC could probably spend 1 to 2 years or more after the game is done just adding these things, but I just doubt he'll do it to that extent.

But again, that's just me guessing and mine is probably just as good as anybody else's.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Of course I know that. But the rest of scene will have to fit that new belly, bigger boobs, etc. and you'll see that there aren't that many scenes where it would work without actually changing a lot more than just the belly.
It's belly and boobs. In Maria's scene (pregnant/not pregnant), if you compare two frames of the animation, you see that everything else is identical except belly, boob and of course the top/topless and the slip/no slip areas. Would be quite easy to add this to selected scenes. Others, it might be impossible.

Reactions: BruceMcGivern

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I've just thrown together a quick-n-dirty Missy pregnant solo sex demo scene as a proof of concept. Just throw the attached (and extracted) files into the game_overrides folder (needs Naughty Tribute mod and optional content installed), deactivate the missy heels override and activate the missy pregnant demo. It's nothing near to perfection, but it shows that with a little effort to boobs and belly it can be done.
View attachment sample.webp

Falkfisch

Aug 10, 2018
I push...

Who can help? I would hate to start over, but unfortunately the debug menu no longer works properly.
Who has a corresponding 20.1 except for me?

Bissette; Dewitt; Okita; Ross -> Completed

Golden compass -> coin, book and scroll found

Diane, house remodeled,
Diane and Debbie in the pool

I neglected Jenny -> just bought Bad Moster

Tuukurs tent -> Eva is a girl

Roxy meets Jenny

Dexter -> fight is still pending

Mia fucked and Helen in Training

Threesome with Erik and his Mom

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I push...
Well, what do you mean by "debug menu no longer works"?

Did you follow the official walkthrough? What do you think does not work now? If you want help for a particular story/girl describe in more detail what you think is wrong. Attach a save here.

Falkfisch

Aug 10, 2018
@srksrl68:
So far I have adapted my new savegame to my progress in the debug menu under "machine", if the new version has asked for a restart (again and again)...
Up to version 19.5 this worked very well, since version 20.1 I regularly get an error message (see spoiler)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just don’t want to start from scratch with every new update in the now rather long game,
walkthrough or not.
I asked the question about a save that was right for me 6 weeks ago.
I'm just looking for a save for 20.1, where I don't have to re-unlock all of that

Summertime Saga 20.1
Mods:
Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod 0.20.1-3.00e
Lains Modpack 20.1

game and mods again cleanly and currently installed -> still the same error

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So I have never played it before and this has been in development for almost 4 years already, Is the ending near or not?

• Wow
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
So I have never played it before and this has been in development for almost 4 years already, Is the ending near or not?
If you're asking if it's worth playing a half-finished game -- definitely yes in this case!

If you're wondering if it's stable and near to finishd -- no.

It has it's bugs and it's in no way complete, but it's one of the best out there.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
@srksrl68:
So far I have adapted my new savegame to my progress in the debug menu under "machine", if the new version has asked for a restart (again and again)...
Up to version 19.5 this worked very well, since version 20.1 I regularly get an error message (see spoiler)

I just don’t want to start from scratch with every new update in the now rather long game,
walkthrough or not.
I asked the question about a save that was right for me 6 weeks ago.
I'm just looking for a save for 20.1, where I don't have to re-unlock all of that

Summertime Saga 20.1
Mods:
Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod 0.20.1-3.00e
Lains Modpack 20.1

game and mods again cleanly and currently installed -> still the same error
Naughty Tribute Mod let's you disable the mod (in fact, all installed mods) in the configuration. Does the problem still occur if you go to section "6 Tribute Mod", set DISABLE_MOD to 1, close the game and re-start?

If so, what exactly do you click in the debug menue to get the error?

Edit: Nevermind, I found it and it's reproducable in the unmodded game as well. I will see if I can fix it.

Edit 2: Seems not to be a quick fix. They changed something there. I never used that feature but I suppose, if you click the Advance button you should be able to advance that character. I made it that it no longer crashes, but it does not advance, and when you do that for a character that is already at 100%, it still crashes. I suppose the clean way to do that would be to file a bug report at their site and wait for an official fix :-/

Edit 3: 0.19.5 is bugged, too. Last time this worked seems to be 0.19.1.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes