andreadbl

Sep 30, 2018
If picarto fucked it up there's sadly no way to see them again with sound. You could become a $1 patron to see the video, but that's not really that informative.

But it's not liked you've missed a lot. Yesterday he mainly created the russian and japanese logos and today he finished the japanese one, reworked the graveyard and converted it to widescreen. I only took a few glimpses here and there, but I don't think anything else happened.
He also sad that after the main story update, he will focus on making the game in wide-screen, so Rhonda update will be delayed a bit.

Reactions: j4yj4m and mc194

DraGhoz

Nov 16, 2017
Thanks for the responses to the investment question. It's a bit disappointing since I have replayed this game numerous times (this run through was with the cheat.) and even starting with the $999,999 in the bank, after 171 game days I only have $2 million. I don't see how the "Max out your bank account" achievement can be reached.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Go to bank, dump 25k into account, enjoy the trophy. $ on MC doesn't = $ in the bank

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Thanks for the responses to the investment question. It's a bit disappointing since I have replayed this game numerous times (this run through was with the cheat.) and even starting with the $999,999 in the bank, after 171 game days I only have $2 million. I don't see how the "Max out your bank account" achievement can be reached.
There is a bug which prevents this achievement from being triggered if you do not have exactly $25000 on your bank account. Either try to have it exactly (it's near impossible), or use my mod, which fixes that.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I have played from beginning to current content 4 or 5 times. (I havent tried this version)
I have never encountered a bug.
But, I have also never cheated.
Maybe those things are connected.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
This argument will never die. I kinda wish the mods would start deleting comments related to money, at this point it's just spam, they aren't adding anything new to the discussion. It's just horny people mad because they can't fap to the new content yet.
Yeah, why do we get different topics for modifications and fan art of the game, but not for discussions about the financial side? That would be so welcome.
This topic could then just be about the game and its development.

Reactions: Badjourasmix

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
I have played from beginning to current content 4 or 5 times. (I havent tried this version)
I have never encountered a bug.
But, I have also never cheated.
Maybe those things are connected.
Same here.
Play without the cheat start and no bug so far, I use the console to add money because I don't want to grind.
And I don't use the save DC gave since I can unlock the cookie jar easily if I want to see those old scenes.
Only time I had bug was when I used mod.

Reactions: caju

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Saw this a while ago on reddit i gues there will be pregnant sex the previous programmer said so but he left the company awhile ago so not sure if its stil gonna happen and when but if its gonna happen then hype hope mom and roxy have it they dont have pregnant models yet
That was indeed quite a long time ago. By now Maria does have a pregnant sex scene and there'll be more, yet, the basic principle of what he said is still true. Time is the limiting factor and thus it's unlikely that every girl will get a pregnant sex scene, let alone more than one.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Same here.
Play without the cheat start and no bug so far, I use the console to add money because I don't want to grind.
And I don't use the save DC gave since I can unlock the cookie jar easily if I want to see those old scenes.
Only time I had bug was when I used mod.
I would be interested in what bug and what mod that had been. I am using my mod all the time (obviously) and whenever I encounter a bug I fix it. I also fixed several bugs of the original game.

I guess it's more a question if you follow the intended line/quest order in your playthrough. There are no or nearly no bugs to encounter if you do exactly as the official walkthrough say, for instance. The presence of bug is naturally much higher if you do unexpected things often. For instance, buy/pick things only if told so, not before. Do not keep characters busy in multiple stories/quests at once, but instead finish one thread first.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes