j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I've just thrown together a quick-n-dirty Missy pregnant solo sex demo scene as a proof of concept. Just throw the attached (and extracted) files into the game_overrides folder (needs Naughty Tribute mod and optional content installed), deactivate the missy heels override and activate the missy pregnant demo. It's nothing near to perfection, but it shows that with a little effort to boobs and belly it can be done.
View attachment 752054
Yeah, there are certainly a few scenes where it's doable, but I don't think it's that many in the end where it would actually work flawlessly and look consistent. And one can't forget that it's not only the scene which has to be changed but also every bit of posing, etc. that leads up to it.

Sadly I don't have a PC where I can actually install the game right now, so I can't test it.

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
So I have never played it before and this has been in development for almost 4 years already, Is the ending near or not?
Easily the gold standard of what a sandbox ero game can be. Fantastic writing, good characters, and amazing CG's. Has hands down the best pregnancy and incest stuff (/w patch) of any game.

The only bad thing about it is that it's not complete, but it's also not linear so that doesn't make a huge impact on how enjoyable it is. Most main characters have pretty complete arcs, and some side characters have complete mini-arcs, but there are a lot of characters that you'll be interested in but can't interact with yet. Even saying that, it currently has about 20 hours of gameplay and it's all VERY high quality content.

To actually answer the question, the next patch is supposed to end the "main story", but that's not really the focus of the game imo since it's so sandboxy. There are still a lot of characters with little to no content and it might be another 4 years before every character has their complete stories. But it's still worth playing.

Last edited:
Reactions: JKH18 and Ragnar

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
ok, thanks for trying ...
not just someone has a save with my specifications
Do not fear! I fixed it for you. Will upload the fix soon.

Edit: Here you go:
  1. Download and extract the two attached archives.
  2. Put the file debug_menu.rpy into folder game\scripts\core\user_interface
  3. Put the file state_machine.rpy into folder game\scripts\core\systems\FSM
See if it works for you. I would not recommend fuzzing with your saves that way, but if you really want it.

No guarantee, mind! Make a backup of your saves first!

Warning: It only works with Naughty Tribute Mod installed!

Edit 2: I filed a bug report for this. Let's see if they are able to make something of it...

Last edited:

zqsbunny

Jul 29, 2018
i need full save file for 0.20.1.. my old save doesnt work with new version so i have to play for early but there problem i cant seem unlock debbie... so anyone kind enuf to give me full save for 0.20.1 much appreciate

Reactions: omairsalah

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
i was watching dc stream a little bit today and i got to say the bank lady isn't looking bad at all

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Wang means king (Google said so) and it also means schlong. Liu doesn't sound girly either
So? By that logic anyone with the last name King has a masculine name. Furthermore, Liu is a unisex name and therefore not feminine or masculine. Whether or not a name is girly is damn near the dumbest reason I've ever heard to say a name is masculine. A name is a name is a name, and I'm sure the models Liu Yifei, or Liu Wen, or even Liu Wang the fucking male Chinese astronaut wouldn't be all "My names mean you have a penis." They're names for Christ's sake.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Given that Liu Wang was a very minor character back then when the bank was introduced, I don't think DC put any thought into her name... beyond the fact, that wang obviously has a meaning in english, of course.

Because of that some expected her to be the trap, but that was never going to be the case anyway.

Last edited:

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
Does anyone have any idea when to expect the next update?
Their official website has a tracker if you hit news. .20 came out 4 months ago, they bug fixed it and released .20.1 3 months ago, and .21 is at 70%ish so expect a month or two.

This is my second post so I can't link it, but if you want to track the tracker yourself, it's easy to find.

Reactions: srksrk 68

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Just to nitpick : 0.20 came out May 3rd, 0.20.1 came out 2 days later. That's barely 3 months for both

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
Just to nitpick : 0.20 came out May 3rd, 0.20.1 came out 2 days later. That's barely 3 months for both
I was just looking at the time stamps on the news blog post which probably truncates "3 months and x days" to "3 months", hence .20 saying 4 months and .20.1 saying 3 months on the blog (edit: or rounds up I guess? IDK I'm not thinking straight atm and don't feel like figuring it out).

So exact release dates would be more accurate, thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: srksrk 68

halluva

May 18, 2017
I haven't played this game since he added pregnancy; does knocking a girl up impact the game in any meaningful way aside from just making her belly bigger?

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
I haven't played this game since he added pregnancy; does knocking a girl up impact the game in any meaningful way aside from just making her belly bigger?
Nah not really. You need it for 2 characters quests but it doesn't do anything useful other than that. It's more of a nuisance in my opinion.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Yep, you gotta wait about a month-ish in game for the girl to get into all phases of preg. Maria is so far the only girl you can smex while preg, though (probably) most upcoming new girls/remakes will also allow you to smex the preggers. And as stated, you can't do anything with them while waiting (especially when you need her for another route)

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Will we have a remake of Debby?
Or new scenes with her?
I like this game for incest, but it is moving away from it.

Reactions: Asia Argento
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes