renzano

Jan 11, 2020
i am on windows, i tried to re-download the game and i opened the file with winrar. I opened the game in the folder and as soon as I click to make it appear it crashes and I get the same error. I have no previous versions, I only have that.

Now I have tried to do what you asked me, and the error still comes out.
I tried the last part of the change "Go into the% appdata% \ RenPy \ SummertimeSaga folder and delete the" persistent "file. Go into the <summertime saga> \ game \ saves folder and delete the same file. See if the game can now start. " but I haven't been able to do it. I just removed the files from the folder and that's it and the game doesn't start anymore.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You got some of the best (or worst) random voodoo going on with the game ever seen. Either you didn't pray hard enough to RNGesus or you got some pretty messed-up Renpy files/folders fuckering you big time

• Haha
Reactions: renzano

renzano

Jan 11, 2020
You got some of the best (or worst) random voodoo going on with the game ever seen. Either you didn't pray hard enough to RNGesus or you got some pretty messed-up Renpy files/folders fuckering you big time

maybe all you said ... 2020 is a good year that attracts all these things ...
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
i am on windows, i tried to re-download the game and i opened the file with winrar. I opened the game in the folder and as soon as I click to make it appear it crashes and I get the same error. I have no previous versions, I only have that.

Now I have tried to do what you asked me, and the error still comes out.
I tried the last part of the change "Go into the% appdata% \ RenPy \ SummertimeSaga folder and delete the" persistent "file. Go into the <summertime saga> \ game \ saves folder and delete the same file. See if the game can now start. " but I haven't been able to do it. I just removed the files from the folder and that's it and the game doesn't start anymore.
Two things to try: Upgrade your graphic drivers, and/or try on another machine.

Can you run other Ren'py games?

Reactions: renzano

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Not trying to downplay srk, but the game doesn't crash and burn that hard on it's own and Renpy doesn't melt itself that badly either. I'm still pointing a huge finger at both you and/or your potato PC

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
From what we got so far : both of them look like color-swapped Debbie and Jenny ...... I don't really care about the story/dialogue as much as the lewds. If the dickening is good, the rest can be utter trash and it wouldn't matter much

• Red Heart
Reactions: Omniel

Chagatai Khan

Jun 22, 2020
You're probably right. But, honestly, my biggest gripe with this game is that there isn't enough anal. Jenny and Iwanka are the two characters I'd love to see anal scenes for.
No thank you! I play this game for the incest and, hopefully, pregnant sex. Nothing wrong with your preferences, I just hope DC will focus on the ones that I have.

3. Jenny's face and tanlines
2. Jenny's pube landing strip
1. Jenny's tits and inverted nipples.
combine it all. and she's perfect.
I don't know why, but I find inverted nipples sexy as hell!

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
No thank you! I play this game for the incest and, hopefully, pregnant sex. Nothing wrong with your preferences, I just hope DC will focus on the ones that I have.
I really wish people would realize despite having incest in the game Summertime Saga is not an incest game.

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Is there a zip with any of the new-ish wallpapers? Looks like the wallpapers haven’t been updated in a long time. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I dont really care about the change of art, but the fact that she is out of the shower really get on my nerves
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that happened because of the rig system and in the end is meant to safe space. It looks like before every movement of her in that scene was a full new piece of art (including background etc.) while in the new version all that's being changed is her body/arms/face while the room/background only has to be included once.
Honest question, do you guys actually care about the girls in the Rump family? My main issue with this update is that DC is focusing on them and I couldn't care less about either Iwanka or Melonia or whatever her name is.
Not that much but they are fine. As I've said before, I think the main story probably could have done without Tina and Melonia and probably should have included fewer scenes for let's say Consuela and depending on what happens maybe even Maria.

But I'll keep my final opinon until the whole thing is out.

Is there a zip with any of the new-ish wallpapers? Looks like the wallpapers haven’t been updated in a long time. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Not that I'm aware of here. The full wallpapers are high tier patron awards and there aren't that many of them and nobody of these patrons seems to care enough to leak them.

otranu

Dec 4, 2018
Honest question, do you guys actually care about the girls in the Rump family? My main issue with this update is that DC is focusing on them and I couldn't care less about either Iwanka or Melonia or whatever her name is.
I think these characters are an "excuse" to tell the main story.
He can't make an update without sex scenes, and he can't update another character because each one has his own story line.
That's why the sex scenes are with the secundary characters.
I dont think this characters are anyone's favorite, and thath's exactly why they are update with the main story

Last edited:
Reactions: crazyhobo

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Personally, I think Iwanka is the second most attractive girl in game. It's probably a combination of me finding her extremely attractive in real life (but I also fucking hate her lol). I can't wait for her scenes. I've said it before, but I hope MC drills her in the fucking ass.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes