Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Anyone got a save file to continue the sister story line? I'm stuck at 5dex and getting thrown out if I touch her breast or beg her to touch her pussy in the shower. Thanks for any help
Either follow or

Reactions: yoyo12x12 and SyncX

SpiritX

Oct 1, 2017
Audio is sometimes added while playtesting to set a sertain tone. Adding looping music is not really a big issue.

Yu-Rhi

Oct 5, 2017
Can you gus help me? How can i get the French Grammar 3? Its say the shelf is still not available?

BDI

May 23, 2017
There's any clear clue, walkthrough, whatever.... about what you can do with each char at this point? I can't play this thing expecting something but there's nothing

Can you fuck that girl in the school bathroom?

and what is going on at the hospital? there's a phone but I can't f use it.
The hospital is in Eriks mother quest, she needs birth control pills if you and erik do a threesom with her.

Reactions: ponyguy

yoyo12x12

Jul 6, 2017
Thank you Ungawa. I already did but my game was bugged as I used the cheat mode before and I couldn't progress. But I found a save file at reddit. It's easy to find by a quick google search for those needing one themselves.

Kryrie

Oct 6, 2017
It would be even fun if there will also be variations on "Watch Neighbors", "Cam Girl" and also when you screw the sister at night like you'll be able to do it without forcing it on her.

May 3, 2017
Now the music guy needs to speed up. For me I don't care too much on audio part, unless it is about female voice acting..:HeyGuys::HeyGuys::HeyGuys:

Reactions: jcamby

GoldenGateSon

Jun 24, 2017
So, I've got a question about the long term schedule/timeline of this game's development. I'm loving it and everything, and I don't mean to stir up a hornets nest again, but how is this current development process going to work out? The team is releasing 1 build a month (if I recall, sometimes not even the full build of the next content but an iteration of the previous one). So with that long winded preamble, what version will be considered the final one? It can't possibly be 1.0, since at the current rate of 0.01 increments every month, it'd take a whopping 86 months to finish which is over 7 years. Unless they ramp up production speed immensely, some other version is going to have to be the end.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes