Modder
Sep 29, 2017
Man I cant use the sister's PC at all, anyone can help?

Edit: Nvm, can't believe I finished everything else and I forgot about this lol

Last edited:

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Ya. I think it might take less than 2 weeks for them to finish it. maybe they will be finished next week =)

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Dc has stated there wrapping it all up now. So hopefully we are a few days to a week away.

Since I don't care about the audio at all, can I ask for a faster update? :eek:penedeyewink:
I asked DC he said no then the audio guy piped up and said audio will be done in a couple of days.

orion77

Mar 28, 2017
Seems to stuck somehow on mom. Walktrough said to find panties in mom room but every time i go there i get "i should not disturb her now".
IMO this
is really chaotic. Not friendly to read. Some point have one sentence some eight. Its somehow hard to track

May 3, 2017
I asked DC he said no then the audio guy piped up and said audio will be done in a couple of days.
Lol so you are telling me that audio dude spent a month to make 5/11 audio files, and now he is going to speed up and make another half in a few days? what a douchebag (<-- not you of course. Thanks for the FYI)

Somehow I am losing my patient on this game. It's a good game but just takes forever

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Lol so you are telling me that audio dude spent a month to make 5/11 audio files, and now he is going to speed up and make another half in a few days? what a douchebag (<-- not you of course. Thanks for the FYI)

Somehow I am losing my patient on this game. It's a good game but just takes forever
Audio cant start until scenes and story are done. So he does each one when the other stuff is done.

T

TMWSTW

Audio cant start until scenes and story are done. So he does each one when the other stuff is done.
XDXDXD
The Dark Cookie Way:
Nothing can be created unless it is built off of something else that was completed earlier. AKA development for project heads who are too lazy to even attempt to manage their employees.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
XDXDXD
The Dark Cookie Way:
Nothing can be created unless it is built off of something else that was completed earlier. AKA development for project heads who are too lazy to even attempt to manage their employees.
Lol cant comment on that but as a long time supporter im happy of how well he is doing. And trust me its gotten alot better

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes