muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
He said no he won't. Audio guy is confident it'll be done soon(ish) :D
And deadlines are only good for hearing the whooshing sounds as they pass by. So having no deadlines makes for a good quality project if the manager is efficient.
Believe it or not, DarkCookie isn't too bad of a manager and he's doing the best he can.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Eliminating due dates is the worst thing a creator can do for productivity and this is yet another classic example. Same amount of content coming that once came out in 30 days takes 60.
What....

Are you saying DC brings out lack luster updates.... Cause if you are I am calling bull shit on you right fucking now and think you need to put the pipe down...

If you are not well then carry on. :)

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
It's kinda weird that music is so slow. I know it takes time, but it doesn't depend on others to finish their part. Heck even coding did their job faster than music.. and they get to start last..
if i'm not mistaken, he hired another coder because coding was too slow. so the pace of audio guy is still the same but coding just got faster and made audio look slow

Reactions: TurtleKing9000

Arnië*I*

Jun 21, 2017
It's kinda weird that music is so slow. I know it takes time, but it doesn't depend on others to finish their part. Heck even coding did their job faster than music.. and they get to start last..
and the game itself does not have a enormous vareity of sounds and music, although is still very impresive the artwork and they work really fast, not like some other that I don't wish to mention their name (Team Nimbus), their are making 13.000 USD per month and since June there is no new update (the one that currently exists has more bugs than a fallen tree), what a scam. They say not giving up to you fans of ''breeding season'', they say many lies, is like church all over again

TrigsTrik

Jul 28, 2017
Seems to stuck somehow on mom. Walktrough said to find panties in mom room but every time i go there i get "i should not disturb her now".
IMO this
is really chaotic. Not friendly to read. Some point have one sentence some eight. Its somehow hard to track
Wait until you catch mom in the shower then go to her room. The panties are in her dresser.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Seems to stuck somehow on mom. Walktrough said to find panties in mom room but every time i go there i get "i should not disturb her now".
IMO this
is really chaotic. Not friendly to read. Some point have one sentence some eight. Its somehow hard to track
You have to sneak into Mom's room when she is in the shower.

orrayt3x

May 23, 2017

Progress for v0.14 - Total Tasks: 64 Completed: 93.75% InProgress: 6.25% Remaining: 0.00%

ss069

May 22, 2017

Progress for v0.14 - Total Tasks: 64 Completed: 93.75% InProgress: 6.25% Remaining: 0.00%
is it mean the game will be ready in like 2 more days? Or

More......

SGT. NO

Jul 15, 2017
is it mean the game will be ready in like 2 more days? Or

More......
it means what it mean they're nearly finished, and be happy they put out that info. it could take them two more weeks for all i care as long as they keep putting out quality content, but I'm sure a day or two it will be done.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes