jcamby

May 5, 2017
Stupid Question: At 0.15, all teachers will be "fuckable" ?
At the very least, we'll probably get a scene or two with the French teacher who's route has been like over halfway done for a while.

Though I wouldn't be surprised if we got a scene or two with all the teachers and maybe the Principal.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Though I wouldn't be surprised if we got a scene or two with all the teachers and maybe the Principal.
The principal has her own storyline together with the Annie and the underground cult. So I'd say she won't get anything big in 0.15.

Reactions: aeonium

SpiritX

Oct 1, 2017
Where are you seeing this? It still lists Sam9 on the Patreon and Wiki.
In the "current staff" post on the patreon page. Overview tab.

Anyway DC hinted they are working on some other mechanic in game, might be a surprise. We will see. The new writer he hired is helping alot by speeding up progress i heard.

Sans Seraph

Jul 9, 2017
In the "current staff" post on the patreon page. Overview tab.

Anyway DC hinted they are working on some other mechanic in game, might be a surprise. We will see. The new writer he hired is helping alot by speeding up progress i heard.
Current team members:
DarkCookie - Art, Story, Design & Dialogue
NhKPaNdA - Lead Code
Amo - Code
Catbug - Dialogue & Posing
CaptainSploosh - Dialogue & Posing
AoiichiNiiSan - Music & SFX
Sam9 - Server side & Website <~~~ he's still listed
^^^^
CreamyCookie
- HR & Cookie Baker

SpiritX

Oct 1, 2017
Current team members:
DarkCookie
- Art, Story, Design & Dialogue
NhKPaNdA - Lead Code
Amo - Code
Catbug - Dialogue & Posing
CaptainSploosh - Dialogue & Posing
AoiichiNiiSan - Music & SFX
Sam9 - Server side & Website <~~~ he's still listed
^^^^
CreamyCookie
- HR & Cookie Baker
"Awesomo" Used to be on that list. Not too sure it matters.

SpiritX

Oct 1, 2017
i sure hope he redraws the teachers.. other than bissette and the asian the teachers are butt ugly i cant get behind any of them.. and i love this art but this... ughhh
Funny because he made a poll about the teachers a few days ago, the Art and Music teacher were the most popular. He is going to rework the asian teacher, make her a bit "prettier". Because she is a bit plain, is what he said.
Everyone has different tastes mate, cant please everyone.

T

TMWSTW

Funny because he made a poll about the teachers a few days ago, the Art and Music teacher were the most popular. He is going to rework the asian teacher, make her a bit "prettier". Because she is a bit plain, is what he said.
Everyone has different tastes mate, cant please everyone.
Aw really? The asian teacher was hot in a Lucy Liu kinda way.

Reactions: PolarTiger

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I am going to guess the new update will drop at the weekend. From experience it would make sense factoring in for bug testing.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes