StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
It's a great game, but it's going to take until the year 2025 or something before it gets completed, which I suppose isn't a problem when they're making $20k+ a month on Patreon. Still, will be interesting to see the 5 minutes worth of new scenes.
that sound so BreedingSessionish :RarePepe: at least there IS development.
my guess why it's slow is because dev want to story to be captive and not wantering it down to mediocrity.
quality well thought product take time regardless of $

Last edited:

Arnië*I*

Jun 21, 2017
so what's everyone thinking? Release today or tomorrow? I'm personally really hoping today.
the ancients greeks believe that hope was the worst of the evils, in pandora's myth was the ultimate evil, the only one that can not made out of the box, despite of that I rrrreally HOPE that the new version came out today!!!

I finally played this game. I'm actually surprised how much I liked it. The three female family members are my favorite so far. The scenes are quite well done lots of work put into them.

Things I liked to see in the future
-Threeways with Aunt/mother, sister/mother, aunt/sister, and maybe mom/Mrs. Johnson.
-I'd love to mess around with Iwanka Rump!;)
-A point when the MC's sister doesn't want to kill him after every sex scene. A little more romantic or something.
-A better quest log. Their were a few times when I couldn't figure out what I was supposed to do, with the mom quest.
-Finally just scenes with more people.

Questions "I haven't look at the Patron yet"
-Is There anything else with Mia besides getting kiss rejected by her?
-Is anyone else not allowed to use the back button on dialog or did the game developer turn that off for some reason?
-Can the MC impregnate character in the future?
I am wih you wick man!!

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
I finally played this game. I'm actually surprised how much I liked it. The three female family members are my favorite so far. The scenes are quite well done lots of work put into them.

Things I liked to see in the future
-Threeways with Aunt/mother, sister/mother, aunt/sister, and maybe mom/Mrs. Johnson.
-I'd love to mess around with Iwanka Rump!;)
-A point when the MC's sister doesn't want to kill him after every sex scene. A little more romantic or something.
-A better quest log. Their were a few times when I couldn't figure out what I was supposed to do, with the mom quest.
-Finally just scenes with more people.

Questions "I haven't look at the Patron yet"
-Is There anything else with Mia besides getting kiss rejected by her?
-Is anyone else not allowed to use the back button on dialog or did the game developer turn that off for some reason?
-Can the MC impregnate character in the future?
The sis is my fav character, so i definetely agree with this, especially on the third point, i want to see the Sister going all
lovey dovey
so
1)100% agree on that, it must happen, especially Mom\sis threesome
2)Not a fan of her, but why the hell not?
3)like i said above i want to see the Sister going all lovey dovey more than mom
4)The delay between events should be shortened, the quest log just needs little work
5)Hope for it, especially hoping there are going to be twin blonde sisters

John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017
The sis is my fav character, so i definetely agree with this, especially on the third point, i want to see the Sister going all
lovey dovey
so
1)100% agree on that, it must happen, especially Mom\sis threesome
2)Not a fan of her, but why the hell not?
3)like i said above i want to see the Sister going all lovey dovey more than mom
4)The delay between events should be shortened, the quest log just needs little work
5)Hope for it, especially hoping there are going to be twin blonde sisters
-The sister, i'm defiantly sure it's going to happen since the MC can say "I love you" to her and she's like "what!, maybe I took this too far".
-Iwanka Rump, it's not political thing. I just think she's hot and why else would they put her in the game? You can make a Trump joke, with out including her. I think there most be a reason why she's included and I hoping it's sexual;)
-Not sure about their going to put in anymore twins? There is already Lopez and Martinez.

Last edited:
Reactions: BloodyRelight
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes