Razi666

Sep 21, 2016
I wonder if it will be possible to download from their site (like last time) before official patreon release notification.

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
-The sister, i'm defiantly sure it's going to happen since the MC can say "I love you" to her and she's like "what!, maybe I took this too far".
-Iwanka Rump, it's not political thing. I just think she's hot and why else would they put her in the game? You can make a Trump joke, with out including her. I think there most be a reason why she's included and I hoping it's sexual;)
-Not sure about their going to put in anymore twins? There is already Lopez and Martinez.

Questions "I haven't look at the Patron yet"
-Is There anything else with Mia besides getting kiss rejected by her?
-Is anyone else not allowed to use the back button on dialog or did the game developer turn that off for some reason?
-Can the MC impregnate character in the future?
I hope so, that's probably the update i will be looking forward the most.
I don't care about the politics, it's just not my thing for Iwanka, i'd rather have the French teacher, it fits more my POV.
I don't know. maybe two classy stuck up blondie twins , i don't like the latino twins. Since Roxxy was made into a trailer trash girl (result of a gangbang gone wrong?) you know, the usual stuck up "beauties" that live in their " perfect upper class world".

For the questions:
1)Wait for this update and will we see.
2)It has been turned off in the last update, you can re-enable it if you want but you have to fiddle a little bit with the configs.
3)DC has said that every girl that you can do will have a chance to be (not yet implemented), but i don't know how far it will be implemented, i hope it will be done well as it's one of my favourite kinks.

John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017
I hope so, that's probably the update i will be looking forward the most.
I don't care about the politics, it's just not my thing for Iwanka, i'd rather have the French teacher, it fits more my POV.
I don't know. maybe two classy stuck up blondie twins , i don't like the latino twins. Since Roxxy was made into a trailer trash girl (result of a gangbang gone wrong?) you know, the usual stuck up "beauties" that live in their " perfect upper class world".

For the questions:
1)Wait for this update and will we see.
2)It has been turned off in the last update, you can re-enable it if you want but you have to fiddle a little bit with the configs.
3)DC has said that every girl that you can do will have a chance to be (not yet implemented), but i don't know how far it will be implemented, i hope it will be done well as it's one of my favorite kinks.
I got a chance to look at the Patreon and it's says the teachers will be available in V0.15. I too can't wait for the french teacher as well and that science teacher is hot too. Your right their hasn't been a stuck up upper-class school girl yet. That's usually a prerequisite for a school game? I have a feeling that Roxxy was supposed to be that but she's trailer trash.

3) By the time my MC is done every women in the town going impregnated!

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Maybe Friday, but probably the weekend. I don't know if I'll get crucified for saying this here, but I hope this update is better then the last one. I found that one lacking.
Haha well from what i understood last update all the staff were dying of man flu during its creation. And tbh cookie been sharing a few things and i think this update will be amazing but nothing will even compare to the following update ;)

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes