Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
According to DC is done and being tested, now it depends on the amount of bugs I think
From past experience it takes them about 3 to 5 days for testing. Ive been pledged for a while now and its always been the same every version. Pretty sure they have ocd

Don't they release bugtest versions so they can do bugtesting?

It's not going to take a whole goddamn week to finish 3% you fucking idiots
First no need to call us idiots. Second My comment was based on my experience with this dev. I support alot of devs and know there habbits and patterns. And third you would be suprised how long it takes to do 3 percent( audio guy seems lazy) plus updates done

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
I see 2 tasks left to go and in my mind I go "great! any minute now!"

And then the cynic in me goes "bet my ass they'll drag those 2 tasks till the weekend"

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Will be out tomorrow unless DC gives it to Sam to iron out the bugs since panda is probably asleep by now (1 AM where he's at).

John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017
I finally played this game. I'm actually surprised how much I liked it. The three female family members are my favorite so far. The scenes are quite well done lots of work put into them.

Things I liked to see in the future
-Threeways with Aunt/mother, sister/mother, aunt/sister, and maybe mom/Mrs. Johnson.
-I'd love to mess around with Iwanka Rump!;)
-A point when the MC's sister doesn't want to kill him after every sex scene. A little more romantic or something.
-A better quest log. Their were a few times when I couldn't figure out what I was supposed to do, with the mom quest.
-Finally just scenes with more people.

Questions "I haven't look at the Patron yet"
-Is There anything else with Mia besides getting kiss rejected by her?
-Is anyone else not allowed to use the back button on dialog or did the game developer turn that off for some reason?
-Can the MC impregnate character in the future?

Last edited:
Reactions: Arnië*I*

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
The one thing I'm most curious about is finding out which of the women has a dick. If it turns out it really was as obvious as the gym teacher, I'll be disappointed.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Don't they release bugtest versions so they can do bugtesting?

It's not going to take a whole goddamn week to finish 3% you fucking idiots

Not anymore.. because ppl complained A LOT about the bugs. So now it will be released after tests. DC said 1 to 2 days of testing.

I finally played this game. I'm actually surprised how much I liked it. The three female family members are my favorite so far. The scenes are quite well done lots of work put into them.

Things I liked to see in the future
-Threeways with Aunt/mother, sister/mother, aunt/sister, and maybe mom/Mrs. Johnson.
-I'd love to mess around with Iwanka Rump!;)
-A point when the MC's sister doesn't want to kill him after every sex scene. A little more romantic or something.
-A better quest log. Their were a few times when I couldn't figure out what I was supposed to do, with the mom quest.
-Finally just scenes with more people.

Questions "I haven't look at the Patron yet"
-Is There anything else with Mia besides getting kiss rejected by her?
-Is anyone else not allowed to use the back button on dialog or did the game developer turn that off for some reason?
-Can the MC impregnate character in the future?
1- There will be threeways but the only one confirmed is aunt + mom. But no date for it yet. Might take a while.

2- Not a clue if thats going to happen.

3- Yeah that will change in the second sister update. But it will take a while.

4- Will be added.

5- Will be added. .14 for example is adding MIa, her mother and the nun.

6- Not now. Check back after a few days. Mia's update is the next one.

7- lol its not working lol

8- Not for now. Impregnation will be a future feature.

John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017
1- There will be threeways but the only one confirmed is aunt + mom. But no date for it yet. Might take a while.

2- Not a clue if thats going to happen.

3- Yeah that will change in the second sister update. But it will take a while.

4- Will be added.

5- Will be added. .14 for example is adding MIa, her mother and the nun.

6- Not now. Check back after a few days. Mia's update is the next one.

7- lol its not working lol

8- Not for now. Impregnation will be a future feature.
Thank you for the the reply!
7-Also yeah when I try to hit back is just continues the dialog? Do all have that problem?

A.J.

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Audio guy is not a lazy person, he had norovirus according to the chat that he replied in discord. But he will wrap up in couple days his work.

Personally, I'm expecting the update somewhere in the weekend.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes